Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Words are not violence, But do Words Matter?
Nice try Snowflake. But then that is more Bullshit, and stating bullshit assertively does not make it fact and nor does repeating bullshit over and over.
What is more, I do not have to accept said bullshit as fact, by virtue that you said this. I hope this is understood.

Here is an example of what I mean. I have never thought words don't contain power. I think ideas and words behind them are some of the most powerful things our species have and have elevated us intellectually from all other species on Earth. It is part of the reason I am an advocate of the free marketplace of idea and the need to legally protect speech and freedom of expression.

Now Donovan has suggested that I am saying that words have no power. It is an idiotic assertion as I have neither said, implied, inferred or suggested this and as above, disbelieve it. If words have no power they would be of no consequence and don't need protection.

So Donovan says something stupid about myself and what i supposedly believe, based on fuck all, I pull him up on that and what happens next?

You, Snowflake, charge in making bullshit claim I drew Donovan into this. Donovan dragged himself into this making a stupid statement about assertions I was neither making or believe.

Kind of bullshit......again.

Just like your bullshit above about Kavanaugh was bullshit. You lost your shit in that thread because you are a Snowflake.
By any reasonable narrative reading as I pointed out you COULD NOT have reasonably read it the way you did.
With no clarification you made a series of tenuous illogical leaps of logic to pretend Maggot was trying to make children responsible for rape and molestation.
It was disgusting and no misinterpretation. You were just losing your shit because you are a Snowflake and did not like him not towing your views around this subject. You were prepared to flippantly insinuate a fellow mod was a supporter of child molestation or rape.

You have no moral or intellectual capital after that to try to browbeat me. You are immoral and disgusting. Hope this clears this up for you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Words are not violence, But do Words Matter? - by Fry Guy - 10-30-2018, 05:10 PM