Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“Once a cop.....”
So here is the thing.
You are an ex-cop. OK. You are proud you are an ex-cop. OK.
You have a ⿿bullshit detector⿝ with quasi-psychic abilities to sniff out bullshit....because of your time on the force. What the fuck ever.
You used to police the schoolyard by beating up bullies who stole lunch money....Yawn!
⿿Once a cop always a cop⿝.....Oh shut the fuck up blowhard.

CIVILIAN! ::showass::

YOU were a Cop. You are now a civilian.
A Cop is not a religion, nor a lifestyle, nor a calling. It is a job.
It does not make you worthy of respect. Anymore than a priest is worthy of respect for his position.
There are good cops, bad cops and indifferent cops. Sure cops have power and many will misuse that power.

Boots I think you were a righteous Cop. I am betting that the little Bully's bully grew to be as on-eyed and self-righteous in issuing HER version of truth and justice as that girl policing the playground.

Here I see a lot of attention of others on Newbies and on ShyGuy and that is cool and you are cool with that. Yet it is funny that when that attention is refocused you call ⿿bully⿝ or ⿿stalking⿝. Of course it is different because in YOUR reality (as policewoman here) this one-eyed subjective approach fits in with your need to protect your friends (but conveniently not find fault with THEIR same behaviours - interesting). Without objectivity you become a biased interpretor of facts.

I want you to tell me again that you were a great Cop. Mamma Mia..I need a laugh.
::bigg::

I feel that if someone has served well as a cop, which compared to the vast majority of occupations is a high risk one to say the least, they've earned respect.

Same thing with being in the military ... even though it is just a "job."
86 112
Shy Guy Wrote:So here is the thing.
You are an ex-cop. OK. You are proud you are an ex-cop. OK.
You have a ⿿bullshit detector⿝ with quasi-psychic abilities to sniff out bullshit....because of your time on the force. What the fuck ever.
You used to police the schoolyard by beating up bullies who stole lunch money....Yawn!
⿿Once a cop always a cop⿝.....Oh shut the fuck up blowhard.

CIVILIAN! ::showass::

YOU were a Cop. You are now a civilian.
A Cop is not a religion, nor a lifestyle, nor a calling. It is a job.
It does not make you worthy of respect. Anymore than a priest is worthy of respect for his position.
There are good cops, bad cops and indifferent cops. Sure cops have power and many will misuse that power.

Boots I think you were a righteous Cop. I am betting that the little Bully's bully grew to be as on-eyed and self-righteous in issuing HER version of truth and justice as that girl policing the playground.

Here I see a lot of attention of others on Newbies and on ShyGuy and that is cool and you are cool with that. Yet it is funny that when that attention is refocused you call ⿿bully⿝ or ⿿stalking⿝. Of course it is different because in YOUR reality (as policewoman here) this one-eyed subjective approach fits in with your need to protect your friends (but conveniently not find fault with THEIR same behaviours - interesting). Without objectivity you become a biased interpretor of facts.

I want you to tell me again that you were a great Cop. Mamma Mia..I need a laugh.
::bigg::

When have you ever risked your life to serve the public trust and protect innocent people fuckwit?

Shut your fucking mouth.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Where did this nonsensical ranting come from??? ::dunno::
he has posted all over the board the past few days with posts that have no connection to the threads or are just silly like this one. I think it is drugs, serious drugs, lol
He is like a forum blunderbuss, loud but ultimately harmless and pathetic.

His scattergun approach to mocking is as pitiful as it is random.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:He is like a forum blunderbuss, loud but ultimately harmless and pathetic.

What has he mocked? I've seen nothing but "Syber is fat" from this retard. Can you point me to a mock this wannabe has posted?
Well, if we ever need someone to make fun of overweight people, he might have a purpose ... I mean, if we had to put a positive spin on this ...
86 112
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:He is like a forum blunderbuss, loud but ultimately harmless and pathetic.

What has he mocked? I've seen nothing but "Syber is fat" from this retard. Can you point me to a mock this wannabe has posted?
He seems to have taken a retarded issue with the fact JB calls herself an "ex-cop" which is exactly what she is.
He is just picking targets at random now with no reason, originality or overall point to prove.
JB is an ex-cop and is now a civilian.......yes........and?

hey, he puts his life on the line every time he approaches the hot grease in the french-fry basket. ::lmao::

Hey, we all used to be kids...does the fact that we are no longer kids mean we can't talk about it anymore?

I used to be an asshole..but I have gladly given the title over to Shyguy.
I wear it proudly.

Look it is fantastic that you all leap to Jackboots defence but let's be real, doesn't the "because I am an ex-cop" shit get dull? I have been here 5 mins, already I have seen the bullshit detector mentioned twice, the because I am an ex-cop mentioned a couple of times and bully's bully comment.....

This is how I see it. Then again she is her and I am just Shy Guy the Newbie, 32
not only are you a pathetic dweeb, you're a fucking liar. i won't dignify your troll piles of steaming excrement any further. the people who know me are the only ones who count. so have at it. you know fuck-all. you've probably had to assume the position more than once. still in juvenile offenses no doubt.

No. Truth hurts.
If you DO have a bullshit detector you know that this is true.
Sinister Wrote:

I believe the above "You're not a cop anymore!!" rant was intended to be a mock. Smiley_emoticons_wink

::lmao::
SyberBitch Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

I believe the above "You're not a cop anymore!!" rant was intended to be a mock. Smiley_emoticons_wink

It was? [Image: think2.gif] Am I the only one who doesn't get it?

Sinister Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:What has he mocked? I've seen nothing but "Syber is fat" from this retard. Can you point me to a mock this wannabe has posted?

Don't worry. He wouldn't 'get it' if it were handed to him on a cracker.
Once a Cop always a Cop. Nothing wrong with that, as in any profession you never really retire. Some people go an entire lifetime not knowing what they want. That is the truly sad angle. Others never realise their true potential they just give up. I bet Shy guy has made the perfect french fry...........now life just sucks, until he discovered Mock.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Sinister Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

You didn't get it because it was stupid. It hardly qualified as a mock. ::rollseyes::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
If there was an emoticon to express, "Not touching this topic w/a ten ft. pole", I'd use it right now.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]