Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions
(03-02-2019, 11:23 PM)MirahM Wrote: If you are a guy-well think twice about where you put your dick and who you give your sperm to.

I am a guy and no girl I have ever been with needed to have an abortion and both my children were by design. So I am not the guy on here you are speaking to, which of the guys who are male posters here and subject to this are you appealing to and why?

See, the thing is MOST "guys" ARE responsible about using protection and manning up to their responsibilities. MOST. Certainly I am going to assume that this is likely to include every male here.

It is the same as asking guys to not rape or not to be spouse beaters or not to be Psychopaths. The incidents of such men in society (whilst absolutely existent) is not huge percentage-wise of the population. When you have a small handful of regular male posters you are far from likely to be able to appeal to that fringe group of males.

So why the appeal to guys (being read exclusively by the males here) in the first place?

And I guess out of interest, just because it got me curious, what DID you want to do with men's sperm?

Messages In This Thread
RE: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - by Fry Guy - 03-03-2019, 12:10 AM