Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions
(03-02-2019, 11:23 PM)MirahM Wrote: The whole drinking and driving-that is men and women, prostitution-it used to be that only the women got prosecuted-so go ahead and tell me how they want to regulate your bodies now. And drug use-that includes everyone too.

If people want to take away planned parenthood because of the abortions-they need to see all of the other things they do that are helpful-such as provide medical care and birth control-I don't see any other program doing that.
It is pretty fucked up to try to take it down.
M,
For me its like this-I don't smoke pot but it is legal. If a politician votes for the legalization of pot-I'm not going to change my vote because of it. I'm just not going to use pot.
I think the same is true for abortions. Those that are against it-just don't have an abortion. If you are a guy-well think twice about where you put your dick and who you give your sperm to.

MirahM, clearly  you have not thought this through.  The argument that I, or anyone else can not tell a woman what she can or can not do with her body is specious. Society dictates all kinds of say over us; as my example demonstrates. 

PP provides abortion. They refer patients else where for health care; that is a fact. Four thousand abortions occur every day; the over whelming majority at PP. Since 1973 there have been 40 million abortions in the US; that is birth control not health care. 

The simple truth is a baby has a right to life; that is nature's law and the law of this country. To claim other wise is pure BULLSHIT. Abortion is legal; abortion is taking life of a person. Under our laws it is legal to deprive a person of their life. The catch is you have to prove in court why you want to deprive that person of their life. So, I say you want an abortion do it 
legally; go to court and get a judge to sign off on each and every  one. 

Society is changing their mind; technology has improved so much you can see the baby now. Neuro surgeons are operating invitro to save babies and their mothers. 

Unplanned got an R rating because of the abortion scenes; they are disturbing. They show an actual sonogram of an abortion procedure. You see the baby fight for it's life before it is sucked into the suction tube. Disturbing doesn't go far enough; it's ghastly. Abby Johnson is going to be a formidable adversary to PP.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - by pyropappy - 03-03-2019, 01:48 AM