Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions
(04-10-2019, 03:17 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Why are they so fucking interested in our reproductive rights?  These assholes don't give a shit once the baby's born.  How about a law that castrates a man that impregnates a woman that isn't his wife?

Or just make them sterile?

How about all men contribute to a sperm bank once they can do so and then they get sterilized and when they are ready to have a baby they are allowed access to their sperm.

And then for Fry Guy to ask Duchess how she knows so much about men? Seriously?

That is the madness here-we have men making decsions and laws regarding female bodies-for a second as a man-think about what it would be like for women to be making laws for your body. Or anyone to be making laws for your body. And then to hear that a woman could be put to death for having an abortion in Texas? (as a potential law)

Please tell me how this affects you guys who can just throw your sperm anywhere w/out consequence. And you know what I mean-don't derail this thread to talk about child support and the court system. I am just talking about the responsibility of the woman who is the one who gets pregnant. 

The other thing that is so maddening is the number of men in congress who are making these laws who have encouraged women to have abortions-or who have gotten someone pregnant in secret-etc etc. 
This holier than thou attitude is sickening.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - by MirahM - 04-11-2019, 08:04 PM