Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions
(04-11-2019, 08:04 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 03:17 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Why are they so fucking interested in our reproductive rights?  These assholes don't give a shit once the baby's born.  How about a law that castrates a man that impregnates a woman that isn't his wife?

Or just make them sterile?

How about all men contribute to a sperm bank once they can do so and then they get sterilized and when they are ready to have a baby they are allowed access to their sperm.

And then for Fry Guy to ask Duchess how she knows so much about men? Seriously?

That is the madness here-we have men making decsions and laws regarding female bodies-for a second as a man-think about what it would be like for women to be making laws for your body. Or anyone to be making laws for your body. And then to hear that a woman could be put to death for having an abortion in Texas? (as a potential law)

Please tell me how this affects you guys who can just throw your sperm anywhere w/out consequence. And you know what I mean-don't derail this thread to talk about child support and the court system. I am just talking about the responsibility of the woman who is the one who gets pregnant. 

The other thing that is so maddening is the number of men in congress who are making these laws who have encouraged women to have abortions-or who have gotten someone pregnant in secret-etc etc. 
This holier than thou attitude is sickening.

Well as to men taking no responsibility - who has been raising my daughter single-handedly through her teens? Where was her Mum? Was I simply a sperm donor? What the fuck are you talking about? Who worked 12 hour shifts for months to make sure her Mother got the best post-natal and prenatal care and the best private hospital? Who worked every bit of overtime and pushed for every commission sale to get the money to allow his wife to stay home as per HER wish? Who paid over his child support entitlements when they split? Who moved 3000kms to get the best schooling for my kids? Who fought attempts to legally push me out of their lives? Who fought for and was granted custody of my daughter after court action? Who has raised my daughter into the beautiful confident lady she has become?

Let me give you the hint. Not her mother. Let me give you another, responsibility is NOT a feminine trait (It is a human trait, some humans are and some aren't. Some of those humans are men and some are women) Who gives a fuck if I was incapable of getting pregnant or not? What the fuck does THAT have to do with responsibility?

No black people can hold an opinion on anything that would be beneficial for white people
No white people can hold an opinion on anything that would be beneficial for black people
No women can hold an opinion on anything that would be beneficial for men
No men can hold an opinion on anything that would be beneficial for women
No disabled people can hold an opinion on anything that would be beneficial for non-disabled people
No non-disabled people can hold an opinion on anything that would be beneficial for disabled people
No adults can hold an opinion on anything that would be beneficial for children
No children can hold an opinion on anything that would be beneficial for adults
No religious can hold an opinion on anything that would be beneficial for non-religious people
No non-religious people can hold an opinion on anything that would be beneficial for religious people
No veterans can hold an opinion on anything that would be beneficial for non-veterans
No non-veterans can hold an opinion on anything that would be beneficial for veterans

I am helping you out pointing out your logic in case any people with any critical thinking were confused about your idiocy.

Now you contention IS White men cannot have an objective/moral/intellectual/reasoned/valuable opinion about ANYTHING to do with reproduction and abortion, right? Because they are not women and hardly decent representatives of parents BECAUSE they are glorified sperm donors. Is that ballpark?

Define the word bigot then look in the mirror and see one.

(04-12-2019, 04:23 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-11-2019, 08:04 PM)MirahM Wrote: And then for Fry Guy to ask Duchess how she knows so much about men? Seriously?

He thinks I don't know much about men at all.  50

Does he? Perhaps you should ask him if you do not know and you clearly don't but in respect to whether men need to be emotionally/mentally aroused to be physically aroused, you seem to be VERY lacking and I showed you I was surprised. It seemed very ignorant for a lady of you age and in this era to know know this?
Not saying I am right either. Perhaps this is a big mystery. Right up there with "why some men reward their spouses with flowers and chocolates when their wife/girlfriends behave terribly?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - by Fry Guy - 04-12-2019, 06:06 AM