Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions
(04-12-2019, 11:09 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't give men any more credit for parenting than I do women. It's the responsibility of both parents to care and provide for their children.

It's annoying to me when men whine about and vilify the women they impregnated, and even more pitiful when they go on and on about all they've done to care for the child as if they deserve praise for their sacrifices.    

Some women do the same thing (have a child with someone they later come to loathe and then bitch about it incessantly) and it's equally annoying.

Your opinions are generally pretty stupid.

What is more to the point is this notion that often society has that men are useless fathers and can't change nappies, remember dates, feed their children and parent, needing the together mother to run the household and look after the children or at worst they are deadbeat Dads. The Mothers are portrayed as not needing the Dad and together, smart, resourceful world beaters.

It actually goes without saying that both parents should be responsible but pushing the men are just sperm donors or deadbeats or useless parents is pretty poisonous.

Some Dads are useless, some Mothers are too. Some Dads are awesome and some Mothers are too.

Yes parents should not demand or expect praise and I do not think anyone here at least would either dispute that or play for that. So God only knows why you mention it?

Messages In This Thread
RE: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - by Fry Guy - 04-12-2019, 12:39 PM