Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions
(04-13-2019, 11:38 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-13-2019, 10:32 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: Is that like your baseless conspiracy that Maggot is a rape apologist and a supporter of child abuse or more like your conspiracy theory that Republicans/Christians were trying to suppress women's reproductive rights with their beliefs on an unborn babies right to life? I mean if we are talking about baseless conspiracy theories you would not be a hypocrite and peddle conspiracy theories yourself would you? Hope not. Hard to be smug, condescending, or holier than thou when you are a hypocrite.

Fuck you.

No. Fuck YOU, Duchess. If she wishes to be a hypocrite and try calling opinion fact and charging others of making baseless conspiracies, and smearing members with the basest immorality for simply not agreeing with her position, and accusing others of being smug, arrogant and condescending, whilst being the walking definition of the same.....then she can eat a big shit sandwich and I will be constantly pushing it in her face.

This is a direct result of her words, actions and demeanor. She could choose not to be that kind of a person (why anyone may want to be that person is quite beyond me, but she chooses that) You do not have to like it and I do not much care if you do. How about that?

Messages In This Thread
RE: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - by Fry Guy - 04-13-2019, 09:17 PM