Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions
(04-14-2019, 02:23 AM)MirahM Wrote: But lets kill women for having abortions. Where is the male responsibility in that law proposal?
Lets take away easy access to birth control for women.
etc etc

I see. So YOU think (correct me if I am wrong) that the response to a law that puts all the onus on the woman is one that puts all the onus on men. YOUR position is it MUST be one or the other, right?

This is not MY position and I have laid out mine as to what abortion should be and what I support. You seem to be giving oxygen to the lack of all responsibility for the woman and complete responsibility for the man and to further jail or fine the man $10 000 for not wearing a condom, whilst not examining the woman's part or responsibility.

Just so long as this IS your view (or was it your friend's view?) to combat bad ideas with equally bad ideas in some poorly conceived idea of retaliation. Right?

And no just so you know, because some state's representative in a country I do not live in nor have ever been to suggests something about abortion I do not agree with and that I think is a bit extreme, I do not have to pander the its extreme opposite BECAUSE I am not an arsehole. So the "So you want women to die" implicate is dishonest and you know it is. You also know my positions and so you know me not agreeing with men being solely responsible is not me saying that I think women should be solely responsible.

(04-14-2019, 02:23 AM)MirahM Wrote: But lets kill women for having abortions. Where is the male responsibility in that law proposal?
Lets take away easy access to birth control for women.

So how about no let's not do that either? Let's not presume that anyone objecting to males being fully responsible for a consensual two party act are solely responsible and should risk prosecution and jail if they are not. Let's NOT recommend that women similarly be made fully responsible for a two party consensual act?

Doesn't that make more sense?

Messages In This Thread
RE: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - by Fry Guy - 04-14-2019, 05:15 AM