Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions
(04-13-2019, 11:38 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-13-2019, 10:32 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: Is that like your baseless conspiracy that Maggot is a rape apologist and a supporter of child abuse or more like your conspiracy theory that Republicans/Christians were trying to suppress women's reproductive rights with their beliefs on an unborn babies right to life? I mean if we are talking about baseless conspiracy theories you would not be a hypocrite and peddle conspiracy theories yourself would you? Hope not. Hard to be smug, condescending, or holier than thou when you are a hypocrite.

Fuck you.

Don't waste your breath (or keystrokes) Duchess, seriously.  

I don't care about the crap FryGuy thinks, says, or attempts to project upon me (and others).  But, I do feel kinda obligated to address it when someone else responds to it.

Everyone here can read and comprehend and is thus aware that FryGuy is the only poster who incessantly lectures/chastises other posters and calls those who don't agree with him 'liars', 'retarded', 'stupid' etc (while hypocritically claiming to be a "critical thinker" and "non-emotional", no less).   It's the rule not the exception with him and I generally just skip past his crap.

Anyway, a conspiracy theory is obviously not a question, argument, or accusation between two people. So, FryGuy either doesn't know what he's ranting and lecturing about again when he labels my comments/questions to Maggot in the Supreme Court thread a "conspiracy", or he just jumped off my contextually-accurate and completely unrelated "conspiracy theory" comment today because he was looking to dredge up a dead horse as an excuse to emote, bitch, and air his butthurt about me......... again.  Either way, bitches gonna bitch. 

Maybe the bitching is therapy for FryGuy.  Maybe one day he'll be able to manage his moral outrage and apparent PTSD at having witnessed a heated exchange on the internet.  And, maybe Maggot can help  FryGuy's progress by speaking for himself and not allowing FryGuy to continually position him as a silent victim when he's looking for an excuse to spew (or............maybe not, it's between the two of them).

Messages In This Thread
RE: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - by HairOfTheDog - 04-14-2019, 07:56 AM