Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions
Don't try projecting your bullshit on me HoTD. You may consider yourself a moral and intellectual authority on here from which you make announcements from high but you are down the muck with me, like or not. You are right that I do call out dishonesty and stupidity and on positions that are.....dishonest or stupid. Some people do not like that. I can understand that.

My position is that such people could (if truly concerned about that) change to making honest and reasonable propositions or they could learn deal with my replies in whatever means they have at their disposal. I do not much give a shit. That goes for you too, Snowflake.

A conspiracy theory is not simply an ideological belief or an educated guess or a theory that you do not agree with. That is exactly how you in your condescending form dismiss beliefs you do not agree with. I see you do it to others (and myself) and I throw it back in your face when I see it. You have a bit of hide now trying to critique me for returning the favour, but its all good.

I am not butthurt, that is projection....again. You may know your own mind but you do not know a thing about what upsets me, motivates me, or makes me smile and chuckle at you when I read your posts. You like to make wild speculations and say them as fact but you are clueless.

Apparent PTSD? What the fuck are you on about? I want you to clamber off your high horse and get real for a second. No projection, no ad hominems, no attempts to deflect critique with appeals to your popularity. Seriously, you are saying that ANYONE may be IN ANY WAY emotionally moved by you......on a forum? What the Hell would you HONESTLY think may cause that? What do you imagine you have done or could possibly do that would make you a real threat to safety?

I would not know you if I tripped over you which is as close to impossible due to where you and I live. I do not know you more than a recognisable silly avatar that posts on a message board. That is it. You know the types of things that people experience to have PTSD? You know what it is right? You are not either dishonest or stupid (you say) and so why would you make that claim?

Oh and I would not try to get Maggot to come in to back you up. You are a big girl HoTD. Pull on your big girl pants and own your bullshit. If you are a projecting, condescending, virtue signaling, ideological zealot with delusions of moral and intellectual relevance coupled with Snowflake tendencies, then you should own it. Maggot has his own shit to deal with (he has just had two fucking heart attacks) rather than play white knight to your fainting maiden. You have Duchess, she should be enough. No? How much back up do you need to deal with someone arguing with you online? Who is really butthurt here? Who is really projecting? Who is making dishonest ad hominems? Who is riding her highhorse for all she is worth?

Messages In This Thread
RE: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - by Fry Guy - 04-14-2019, 09:21 AM