Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions
(04-14-2019, 11:32 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(04-14-2019, 07:56 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Everyone here can read and comprehend and is thus aware that FryGuy is the only poster who incessantly lectures/chastises other posters and calls those who don't agree with him 'liars', 'retarded', 'stupid' etc 

IDK I have seen Duchess, Rootida and a few others say things about Trump and anyone that supports him that make me cringe. I have also seen FryGuy say things that make me shake my head. I may have done the same. I do not need anyone to "defend" me nor do I feel a need to "back up" anyone's statement. If I agree I would say so. HOTD has a way of words that can put people down without actually saying it, but that's just good debate no matter how frustrating. Fry guy can have a good point also and that point sometimes gets lost. 

In the end I can just brush it off from a political debate or religious one and post something else praising the person I just had it out with. I don't hold grudges and like to just get it out there then move on. Who really cares? Life is way to short to hold that crap in at any point. 

I also think everyone has something to say except maybe Big Mark now there's a guy that you just never know what side he's on and who really cares anyways I certainly don't.

YES. But there is one thing we can ALL agree on
Duchess is a Hypocrite  hah

Messages In This Thread
RE: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - by ZEROSPHERES - 04-14-2019, 11:37 AM