Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions
I am really surprised each time I read one of my friends post that they believe it isn't a human yet inside the body-I never know at which point they think it is a human because I don't ask.
I have not been vocal on social media about the issue because I have a cousin who is pregnant and is due in the fall. She had one miscarriage prior and her and her husband have some health issues where they were not expecting that they could get pregnant again and this will be a struggle for them, but they will make great parents and they have support of many around them.
It is hard to advocate for abortion and be excited for my cousin at the same time.
Plus, I don't want abortion to be illegal, but also I'm not that upset about it. I don't feel like my rights are being taken away. I just feel like I need to be responsible with my body since it has these features, and this is an unpopular opinion to have.

I meant to say up above that it has always been ingrained in my head that it is a human at conception. But that was told to me by religious people in the church, not docotors, not scientists, not school.
So now I honestly don't know what to think. I don't think it should be illegal though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - by MirahM - 05-18-2019, 10:54 AM