Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SyberBitch step away from the PC
THIS IS GONNA HURT YOU A LOT MORE THAN ME!

Q: Any surefire ways to make this porker cry?
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

You continuing to be an oxygen thief.
Sing me a tune chubbers
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

~Gogo~

GoogleBot Wrote:Sing me a tune chubbers
::lmao::I think the Botman is funny ::dunno::
Guess how many pounds SyberBitch has piled on since 2004, or are those her flabby breast covering her belt buckle?

~Gogo~

sally Wrote:
I don't.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:
sally Wrote:
I don't.
Douchess

Life is a Bitch honey, then you die!

take your pick I really don't care wut you think

~Gogo~

Duchess Wrote:
sally Wrote:
I don't.
Proof of which one of you two has more than 4 brain cells to rub together. He is a stone-flat ree-tard.
I'm thinking "he" is a "she"............with a fat ass & dunlap
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Sinister by any chance are you an afro american?

Detroit and the Tar Bitch in the profile is why I ask, or did you forget the d in Tard?

Coffee and Tar, that must be some kinda jungle speak

~Gogo~

Duchess Wrote:I'm thinking "he" is a "she"............with a fat ass & dunlap

Maybe a transsexual? Cross-dresser? Sex change operation hoping to happen? Panhandling on the off rampsnear its hovel to raise the csh for the operation? Internet access at the library where homeless people are allowed?

Anything is possible.
Sinister Wrote:

Maybe a transsexual? Cross-dresser? Sex change operation hoping to happen? Panhandling on the off rampsnear its hovel to raise the csh for the operation? Internet access at the library where homeless people are allowed?

Anything is possible.
Yes anything is possible Chubbers, except for you saying something that is actually funny once in a while.
sally Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Anything is possible.
Yes anything is possible Chubbers, except for you saying something that is actually funny once in a while.

The bimbo queen steals an attempted insultingnickname from someone else (on par with her inability to come up with anything original) and has utterly crushed me because she doesn't think I'm funny. Whatever shall I do? How will I ever go on?

No....

Wait......

Hang on......

Never mind, I'm over it.

Sinister Wrote:

Anything is possible.

Soul Sinisiter you have answered my question by avoiding a direct answer... nothing wrong being a negro, nothing at all.

When Obama won the election did you feel the pride in telling them they really could be anything when they grow up?

now waddle off in to the kitchen and help that other heffer SyberCOW make pies, the coffee is almost ready... one lump or two?

~Gogo~

Here's your "negro", bitch. I'll throw a dime into the coffers for your sex change operation if you'll throw a noose around your neck.

I'm the one with hair. 85

Sinister Wrote:Here's your "negro", bitch. I'll throw a dime into the coffers for your sex change operation if you'll throw a noose around your neck.

Was it a negro hooker that your hubby caught the herpes from that makes you hate life everyday, don't hate him and take it out on everyone else your cold sores might clear up one day and he might take you out to dinner next year for valentines day....

this year he'll be with her, the other woman .... sucks to be you on the holidays I bet.

~Gogo~

sally Wrote:::lmao::I think the Botman is funny ::dunno::
'The Botman'??? Good gawd.

Did you invite it here or something?? The funniest thing about it is the new avatar (which is old and i have seen a hundred times elsewhere)
Sinister Wrote:Here's your "negro", bitch. I'll throw a dime into the coffers for your sex change operation if you'll throw a noose around your neck.

Damn Sin, that's a hot pic! The both of ya!
SyberBitch Wrote:
sally Wrote:::lmao::I think the Botman is funny ::dunno::
'The Botman'??? Good gawd.

Did you invite it here or something?? The funniest thing about it is the new avatar (which is old and i have seen a hundred times elsewhere)
Yes 'The Botman' has made me laugh a couple of times today. So what, it's not like I love the son of a bitch or anything.
Or maybe it's a Botwoman, I have no idea what it is.