Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
N' Shit
Middle Finger Wrote:::hmph::
Now Lumpy you have gone and insulted MF. hahahahaa
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Actually, that was pretty funny...nice visual of you and an asshole side by side. Oh wait, how would we tell who was who?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Actually, that was pretty funny...nice visual of you and an asshole side by side. Oh wait, how would we tell who was who?

You can detect the real asshole by whichever one Ramsey tries to put her nose in the most.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Actually, that was pretty funny...nice visual of you and an asshole side by side. Oh wait, how would we tell who was who?

You can detect the real asshole by whichever one Ramsey tries to put her nose in the most.
Poor Sinister. :(
Middle Finger Wrote:

I can guarantee my nose would never be anywhere near YOUR nasty asshole. You should try washing that thing once in a while.
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

I can guarantee my nose would never be anywhere near YOUR nasty asshole. You should try washing that thing once in a while.

OK Ramsey, I understand. ::aww::
86 112
MF, I was desperately looking for you and here you are, on the Shit N'Shit thread.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:MF, I was desperately looking for you and here you are, on the Shit N'Shit thread.

::laugh:: Weirdo.
86 112
OnBendedKnee Wrote:MF, I was desperately looking for you and here you are, on the Shit N'Shit thread.
Which is exacty where he belongs.
Oh no, Soupy is on my case. What shall I do?
86 112
ramseycat Wrote:
Which is exacty where he belongs.
Sometimes the obvious burn really isn't the best choice... you know, because it's fucking obvious. ::rollseyes::
Middle Finger Wrote:Oh no, Soupy is on my case. What shall I do?
High-tail it over to headquarters.
Friday Night and it's party time N'shit.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Get down get funky n'shit, BD.
86 112
I really want a nap n'shit... no seriously. need to poo
I'll push in your poo N'shit, Momster.
Then you would be covered n'shit. ::laugh::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well, I'll wash my dick and you'll be next N'shit, Duchess.

You're sexy as fuck N'shit.
Borndragon Wrote:Well, I'll wash my dick and you'll be next N'shit, Duchess.

You're sexy as fuck N'shit.
Smooth. I don't see how any woman could resist you.
[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:Smooth.  I don't see how any woman could resist you N'shit.

*fixed

I do have a certain Savoir Faire n'shit.