Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Irks You?
Ignoring her does not mean there is a mutual consideration that she'll ignore you.

If you're going to ignore her use the little ignore button and you won't know if she ignores you back or not.

Pretty fucking simple.
Meh, she isn't worth the trouble of pressing the button. I could care less what she says or thinks about me.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:Meh, she isn't worth the trouble of pressing the button. I could care less what she says or thinks about me.
I think you're a needy bitch that PM'd me at 24 to ask if Moose was a member and what his nick was there. I think you actually hungered for him until you realized what a psycho asshole he is but you still enjoyed the attention. I think you're really, really stupid. Smiley_emoticons_smile
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Meh, she isn't worth the trouble of pressing the button. I could care less what she says or thinks about me.
I think you're a needy bitch that PM'd me at 24 to ask if Moose was a member and what his nick was there. I think you actually hungered for him until you realized what a psycho asshole he is but you still enjoyed the attention. I think you're really, really stupid. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Yowza !...Nope, not even 10 sec. ::laugh::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
"I could care less" instead of "I couldn't care less" - DUH.
Duchess Wrote:
Yowza !...Nope, not even 10 sec. ::laugh::
I actually feel bad about typing that now. :Blush:

Okay, I'm over it.

blah blah blah...same ole same ole....
ramseycat Wrote:blah blah blah...same ole same ole....
Let me explain something to you. When you ignore someone, you don't respond to their posts. At all. Smiley_emoticons_wink
ramseycat Wrote:blah blah blah...same ole same ole....
Let me explain something to you. When you ignore someone, you don't respond to their posts. At all. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Really?? Wow. ::rollseyes::

I am not ignoring YOU. I was hoping you were ignoring ME. I guess it's not my lucky day.
Duchess Wrote:I am now sufficiently afraid to post anything.

::laugh:: :kiss::

86 112
The Antagonist Wrote:Well, keep it short and if this goes over well, maybeMF can make it a sticky. I have one of these on one of my sites and it's been going for 3 years now.
Seriously??? Too freakin' much to list. It's one of the reasons I'm HERE. heh
Sinister Wrote:Put the fucking cursor in the quote box at the bottom, and backspace till it's all nice and tidy. Lazy fuckers.
And those who feel the need to quote the entire thread in their quote. You ONLY need to quote the relevant parts folks!!! ::rollseyes::
The Afterbirth Wrote:Hermitard.
::thumbs::
sally Wrote:Do you ever see those characters who walk down the street talking on their cell phones like they are so cool? They don't have a car and they must not have a job, but they have places togo and people to talk too.
"Sorry Bob, I'll have to call you back. Can't talk right now, I'm walking down the sidewalk and people might think I'm being rude".

::nuts::

Not that I do that a lot or anything... just seems a weird thing to be irked by. Hell, my phone is an integral part of my business. If I'm somewhere inappropriate to take a call, I turn off my ringer (to 'silence', not 'vibrate'). Otherwise, I answer the damned thing wherever I am. Unless it's an 'unidentified' caller. If they don't want me to see who's calling, they can leave a frigging message and I'll return the call at my convenience.
ihatefucktards Wrote:People who ride out a lane when they KNOW they have to merge because it ends...THEN they expect me to let them in. FUCKERS.

STUPIDITY.
Mm... yeah, recently on the interstate, there were signs saying 'left lane closed ahead', so there were all these people who went flying on by to try and squeeze in the LONG line of cars further ahead. >_< I made sure to tailgate the car in front of me so they couldn't squeeze in.
Sinister Wrote:Who doesn't get that and has a higher than 4th grade education? ::bang::
Good question... ignorant bastards. The only time I make those mistakes, is if I'm just not paying attention and it's a typo.
Momster Wrote:OOOH! Things people say TOTALLY wrong that irk me:

For all intensive purposes (for all intents and purpose) WTF is an intensive purpose... oy

skrimp (shrimp)
ax (ask)
supposevly (supposedly)
dethaw (sooo you're gonna put it back in the freezer???)

'pacific' instead of 'specific'

My 'ex' fucks up common words all the time. He isn't stupid and is even educated, he's just the 'nutty professor' type and it's like a glitch in his brain or something. Drives me batshit.
The Antagonist Wrote:"I could care less" instead of "I couldn't care less" - DUH.
Yep, that's another one.
When I have like... 10 posts in a row on a thread and I'm essentially talking to myself. Makes me feel like Opie or something. *shuddah* Smiley_emoticons_wink
::whipped::
86 112