Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
‘Scuse me, America…wtf happened?
(08-21-2023, 08:56 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(08-15-2023, 09:46 AM)crash Wrote: Watching a doco tonight on some of the great American cities that will never be the same again. Detroit and Cleveland were obvious. Flint, Hartford, Albany and Buffalo were a bit of an education. New Orleans and New Jersy were a bit of a surprise, but probably not a stretch..

WTF happened? How did the world’s biggest economy, by far, and most industrialised nation, let this happen? Greed? Power? Complacency? But wtaf ?

Politics and political views on black people .   In 2015 the mayor of Baltimore said 'give them room to destroy '  black people took that as a challenge and decided that any infraction against their color is a reason to riot.  
Let's also blame the 'illegal ' (oops,  I mean undocumented) immigrants , and the fact that those undocumented citizens have more support than our own veterans,   we spent more money looking for dead billionaires at the bottom of the ocean,  than we ever spent on indigenous people,  and we have no problem with 70+ year old men running  for president.   All that together,  equals the cluster fuck, which  is America.

Joey is "80" and Donny is "77", two old farts that are too OLD for POTUS!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Messages In This Thread
‘Scuse me, America…wtf happened? - by crash - 08-15-2023, 09:46 AM
RE: ‘Scuse me, America…wtf happened? - by Carsman - 08-21-2023, 03:05 PM