I'm pretty sure there's a bug in my ear
I know I'm sounding more and more like a hypochondriac, but we had a bunch of these tiny little biting flies in this area and I'd wake up more than one morning with bites on my face. I usually sleep on my left side, which leaves my right ear a tempting place to crawl... and it's felt stuffy and itchy for several days now.

How the fuck do I wash it out? Are there special doodads for this kind of horror?
Get a mosquito net to keep the bugs away.

Always sleep on your back face up so your ugly mug repels them.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I somehow knew you'd be the first to reply.
::lmao::
86 112
Just be thankful that you finally have something between your ears.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

It's probally an Earwig, just flush it out with a syringe. Check to see if it's a male or female because a female may have layed eggs in there.

[Image: earwig.jpg]
I haven't seen an earwig since I moved from California so I doubt that's it.

I was privately told to try warm olive oil... I like that idea.
I'd be freaked out to no end.
The Antagonist Wrote:I'd be freaked out to no end.
:Angel:you are a FREAK!
Can you feel it wiggling?
It could be a spider.

I wouldn't poke it, squashed bugs are gross.

Try warm water at least you'll down the little bastard and it can't tunnel into your brain::aww::
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
Naw, it's gotta be dead, mired knee deep in earwax. I'm hoping the olive oil will loosen it up and cause it to rise to the surface. I tried some earlier and although I didn't get anything out that looked like a bug, it does feel better.

Maybe it's just a brain tumor.
The last time I tried Olive oil (in my ears) I went completely mutton for about 5 days:Blush:
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Get a mosquito net to keep the bugs away.

Always sleep on your back face up so your ugly mug repels them.

::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

Sorry Lumpy. I don't think you're ugly. That reply was brilliant.
The Antagonist Wrote:I'd be freaked out to no end.
Me too.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
The olive oil worked well... a tiny little black thing came out and I don't feel nearly as stuffy.

Thanks Ant!
Glad it worked. That would have made me puke seeing that come out of my ear. Then I would have looked at the fucker under magnification to see what it looked like. Then freak out again!