Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who is the sick stalker
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:And she has now won a POTD award....Hahahahaha...Jesus Christ.
Further proof of the rampant ignorance and retardedness in Mock. I wouldn't waste a vote on her shit with a gun to my head.
Now she has LMPP. Skipper and Gilligan. ::lmao::

I bet there'd be a whole hell of lot Sinister would do with a gun to her head, including cast a POTD vote for Sally. ::rollseyes::

Oh, I'm sorry! That was the Elite method of mockery, wasn't it? Extreme exaggeration to the point of meaninglessness courtesy of Mad Moose Skillz.
I still can't fucking believe I wasn't in the Elite group ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I still can't fucking believe I wasn't in the Elite group ...

It's never too late to work your way in.

AnonyMoose Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I still can't fucking believe I wasn't in the Elite group ...

Thanks. If I get Sally to show some more pics of herself do I get points?

86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
What are you asking him for, you own the fucking forum!
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
What are you asking him for, you own the fucking forum!

::lmao:: See, that is what happens when you create sites you actually want to enjoy and participate in ... you feel like a Member more than an owner.
86 112
I was considering you for the Elite group till you put that fucking candy cane in your avatar. Loser. ::finger::
Sinister Wrote:
I was considering you for the Elite group till you put that fucking candy cane in your avatar. Loser. ::finger::

You think I'm adorable AND my new avatar is adorable, so who are you kidding? ::finger::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

You think I'm adorable AND my new avatar is adorable, so who are you kidding? ::finger::
Once again, you own the forum. YOU should be deciding who's 'elite', not these poseurs.
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
I think you are not physically revolting, like the Hunchback of Notre Dame, but I am so fucking sick of that avatar - which was clever for 3 minutes - I could gladly chew glass. ::finger::
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Once again, you own the forum. YOU should be deciding who's 'elite', not these poseurs.

I know, you're right. I fucking hate them now ...
86 112
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
I think you are not physically revolting, like the Hunchback of Notre Dame, but I am so fucking sick of that avatar - which was clever for 3 minutes - I could gladly chew glass. ::finger::

Please, you're lucky you can even load an avatar. I love how you're suddenly qualified to say shit about people's avatars. Why, because you changed your avatar recently? Shut the fuck up and show me some love already.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Please, you're lucky you can even load an avatar. I love how you're suddenly qualified to say shit about people's avatars. Why, because you changed your avatar recently? Shut the fuck up and show me some love already.

Hello, dipshit? I've had like, 4 different avatars since I've been here. Your best brain function is to add a faggoty-looking candy cane to your original.

And you know I love you and so does everyone else, so fuck off. Go beg for attention from someone else, like some demented puppy. You suck. ::finger::
I've seen that avatar on a mommy board. Just sayin. Pansy
I really don't like how this thread is evolving to be honest ...
86 112
Maybe you should stop being such a tit sucking dimwit, get a better avi, and man up then; face down in a pillow bitch.

Momster Wrote:Maybe you should stop being such a tit sucking dimwit, get a better avi, and man up then; face down in a pillow bitch.

After he jerks off in his wife's hair, of course.
Well I think his avatar is cute, even if he does jerk off in his wife's hair.
Momster Wrote:Maybe you should stop being such a tit sucking dimwit, get a better avi, and man up then; face down in a pillow bitch.

After he jerks off in his wife's hair, of course.
naturally
You are still crying about it? Suck it up and move on! ::vio::