Racist fuckwads
Whazzzzz- uuuuup! ma-bitchezzzz????

I'm a total racist, and I need help 25

I have eaten the flesh of other lifeforms on this planet with not so much as a care for THEIR life, future or family.

I have treated some with disrespect and fostered ill-conceived notions of superiority towards them just because they were different.

I have killed some with NO regret and meticulaously planned the demise of their entire species.

I have slumbered in their communities year after year and poisoned their surroundings with my indifference.

Yes, I am racist and I need help. It shames me to know that there are others like me who feel no remorse or responsibility for the things that have been done to other life forms on this planet. I think.....we could all use a refreshers course on what it means to be ALIVE and FREE to roam this planet with respect for the other quadrillions of life forms who call this planet....HOME.

WE ARE NOT:

superior
separate
intelligent
or omniscient

WE ARE:

Lost
frightened
confused
and ill-prepared

Fuck off!....Oh, I mean..."love and light to all"

::bigg::

(and I love you too...hehe) ::gigg::
I wonder if they all saw that special on National Geographic Channel Sunday night? Did it make their skin crawl?
The Antagonist Wrote:I wonder if they all saw that special on National Geographic Channel Sunday night? Did it make their skin crawl?

What special is that? I am interested now.::blink::

This is exactly why I can't squash a bug. I always pick them up and putthem outside in the bush where they belong.
This is some kind of strangeZenith hex spell isn't it!........::irk::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[user=33]Maggot[/user] wrote:
Quote:This is some kind of strange Zenith hex spell isn't it!........::irk::

::sly::::stir::
Ok......let's all behave as the animals who are less intelligent that we the humans behave.

Lions will kill the descendants of a rival pride leader in order to establish their own blood line. Good idea eh?

Chimpanzees commit murder over food and mating disputes as well as for simply dislike of the weaker and therefore different amongst their groups. I can deal with that.

The basic truth of most animals is that caring for the injured endangers the rest of them so those that are injured or simply cannot keep up are left behind to their fate. Fair enough.

I'm an apex predator in the grand scheme of the biological makeup of this mudball we call home. The Great White shark is my counterpart in the water. "Nature's way" is that the strong shall survive.

Now given that I'm prone to redneck tendencies and can be terribly self sufficient and creative......care to challenge me to a survival contest? If so, consider yourself future food.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
I think I'd be most like a badger.
I wanna be a gopher on a golf course.
Maggot Wrote:I wanna be a gopher on a golf course.
::bigg::The Antagonist Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:I wanna be a gopher on a golf course.
::lmao::...........I LOVE that movie! I'm Alright!
Yeah, I've had that fucking Kenny Loggins song stuck in my head for hours now thanks to you.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Yeah, I've had that fucking Kenny Loggins song stuck in my head for hours now thanks to you.
Kinda glad I did not wish too be a "Disco Duck" now aren't you?
I don't know that song, dork.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I don't know that song, dork.

Fakist de moo-moo? You know it, you just will not admit that you know it.

http://www.youtube.com/v/zc5d01_riBo&hl=en&fs=1
Caddyshack is on TV right now.