Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock is exactly that - M O C K
It's incredible to me that some here think we have limits on what we can mock. Sin and FU seem to think mocking bikers is off limits. FU even ran with histail between his legs. What a fucking sissy.

What the fuck is wrong with some of you? We should be able to mock whatever we want as long as it doesn't turn into real life. Well; unless it's Sin. Because what's funnier than some fat, yeast dripping welfare whore showing up at a front door whining about how important people who drive on two tires are. ::lmao:Smiley_emoticons_skeptischeriously folks - if you don't want to be mocked then go do group-hugs at some Christian forum where everyone prays for each other.

AnonyMoose Wrote:It's incredible to me that some here think we have limits on what we can mock.
::coffee:: [color="green"]~[/color][color="red"]*[/color][color="green"]~[/color][color="red"]*[/color][color="green"]~[/color][color="red"]*[/color][color="green"]~[/color][color="red"]*[/color][color="green"]~[/color][color="red"]*[/color][color="green"]~[/color][color="red"]*[/color][color="green"]~[/color][color="red"]*[/color][color="green"]~[/color][color="red"]*[/color][color="green"]~[/color][color="red"]*[/color][color="green"]~[/color][color="red"]*[/color][color="green"]~[/color][color="red"]*[/color][color="green"]~[/color][color="red"]*[/color][color="green"]~[/color][color="red"]*[/color][color="green"]~[/color][color="red"]*[/color][color="green"]~[/color][color="red"]*[/color][color="green"]~[/color][color="red"]*[/color][color="green"]~[/color][color="red"]*::coffee::
warning....this is a long ass post so kick back and relax
[/color]
There are a couple of things that are mocked here on a regular bases that can be quite uncomfortable to me [if I allow it] but I understand where I am. If I didn't want to be here I could always leave or simply turn off my computer.

I like it here because you have a certain [color="blue"]freadom[/color] to type what you want, how you want and as often as you want and the only reprimand is a good tongue lashing from other members telling you that freedom isn't spelled with an "a"...hahaha

I have also been able to see how (some) non-minorities really feel about other people here because they can say hurtful, demeaning, and soul wrenching things about certain groups of [otherwise innocent] people without feeling as if they need to "watch" what they say or make apologies to anyone. It's important that people, in general, learn about others and continue to open their minds to this experience. The truth is, if you don't know that the way you feel about someone who is different from you is not accurate then you will certainly find out if you open yourself up to learn it. This site allows for that but it takes ADULTS to recognize the lessons and not run from them.

Now, I don't know much about bikers [other than my dumb ass sister...but that's a topic for another discussion] but meeting Sinister the way I did here, as an initiate member, listening to her rattle off irate shit about niggers and incompetence and other shit like that, then actually meeting the PERSON was an experience to behold. I couldn't tell you if she was play acting or not when we met but in person, I liked her and she made me laugh. Now, does that take away from her self proclaimed racist stance? I doubt it, but then there are always many sides to a story...right? ::tip::

Here she may talk about how much she hates black people and/or minorities and how racist she is but I don't take offense to any of that because WE ARE ON A MOCK FORUM. When I met her in person, I didn't get all the nigger this that or the other shit. Why do you think that happened? BECAUSE WE WEREN'T ON MOCK.COM that's why.

All I'm saying is, ....

Let's enjoy Mock for what it is [as Moose has said with this thread]. How can you become upset with someone you haven't really met??? Just because you type with them here doesn't mean that you know the REAL PERSON.

Having said all this, I must also include that it doesn't carry much weight with me for anyone here to say they are racist or that they hate non-heterosexuals because until they have sat down at a table with me and had an actual conversation, then it's just their opinion and I believe we all know a little something about a person's opinion...right ::gigg::

now...... can we all just get along.... ::rolllaugh::::lmao::::rolllaugh::::lmao::

...shit, like hell ::b29::::finger::::b29::::fu:: fuck all you bitchezzzzz ::stickout::
To Zenith - you are a lot stronger then me. I would never ever use the N word on this forum or elsewhere and you want to know why, because it it incredibly offensive to many people who are close to me, including African American business partners of mine. The bottom line is that you have ACCEPTED someone who clearly is a racist. You have said to the world that you do not have a problem with a person using those types of negative slurs AND actually spending time with you. That is 100% on you to live with, but many ... many people would not have been so tolerant.

Now on to AnonyMoose's post - who gives a flying fuck what you think.
Liquid Wrote:Now on to AnonyMoose's post - who gives a flying fuck what you think.

I could care less if you give a fuck or not; cumcatcher. That you read the post in the first place if you don't care what I think shows you are a fucking idiot; since I wrote the original post. Youdrooling, downs syndrome, special olympicsfucknut.
Liquid Wrote:To Zenith - you are a lot stronger then me. I would never ever use the N word on this forum or elsewhere and you want to know why, because it it incredibly offensive to many people who are close to me, including African American business partners of mine. The bottom line is that you have ACCEPTED someone who clearly is a racist. You have said to the world that you do not have a problem with a person using those types of negative slurs AND actually spending time with you. That is 100% on you to live with, but many ... many people would not have been so tolerant.

You make a good point and I don't personally know or accept as a friend/associate anyone else who uses that slur except Sinister. It may sound crazy, I know, but she's an exception for a very special reason right now and I am powerless to alter this.

Funny thing is, I can't even say that I ACCEPT that word any more than I accept those who are intolerant of same sex marriage or interracial love. However, it's not my battle to fight....it's theirs.

I have met a lot of people in my 44years that are like Sin and a lot who are like myself but one thing I have come to realize is, no matter how offensive a word has become in our culture, it will continue to have the power that only people can give it.

I have friends from all walks of life and I have met people who I wouldn't necessarily call a friend but I wouldn't call them anything that was racially offensive either...hahaha. I don't find any pleasure in this sort of thing but have no power in changing those who do. That is their choice and all that comes with it.

On the flip side of the coin, I, nor anyone in my close circle of friends, would ever "purposely" seek out individual friendships with those who had no ability to accept or tolerate others [no matter what the difference is]. Meeting Sinister here was not a plan but it did happen and I still will not judge her or anyone who feels a negative need to talk down to those they feel superior to. It's just not in my nature and I feel that instead of wasting my time organizing corrupt thoughts like that in my brain or being around people who chose to do that, I could just as easily.....not associate with them. This would leave them to fester in their own pitiful deluge of putrid grime and discontent.

Leaving me to enjoy life, smell flowers, and love people who wanted to be loved. 41

PS I really like that you have such a strong position when it comes to the sorry state of acceptance among people. As long as people like you are around, I feel good that the human race just might survive itself...haha
Some thoughts below on yo

Zenith Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:To Zenith - you are a lot stronger then me. I would never ever use the N word on this forum or elsewhere and you want to know why, because it it incredibly offensive to many people who are close to me, including African American business partners of mine. The bottom line is that you have ACCEPTED someone who clearly is a racist. You have said to the world that you do not have a problem with a person using those types of negative slurs AND actually spending time with you. That is 100% on you to live with, but many ... many people would not have been so tolerant.

You make a good point and I don't personally know or accept as a friend/associate anyone else who uses that slur except Sinister. It may sound crazy, I know, but she's an exception for a very special reason right now and I am powerless to alter this. [color="yellow"]Powerless how. Forget Sinister. Why would you openly allow anyone into your life who clearly does not like African Americans or has shown a blatant prejudice towards them. Powerless how - sexually? mentally? or physically? Does she have you somehow tied up in chains like a metaphorical slave?[/color]

Funny thing is, I can't even say that I ACCEPT that word any more than I accept those who are intolerant of same sex marriage or interracial love. However, it's not my battle to fight....it's theirs. [color="yellow"]That is a totally different topic altogether and completely unrelated to this discussion. This IS your battle to fight. That word is wrong and you do not under ANY circumstance have to accept it, in any manner or form.[/color]

I have met a lot of people in my 44years that are like Sin and a lot who are like myself but one thing I have come to realize is, no matter how offensive a word has become in our culture, it will continue to have the power that only people can give it. [color="yellow"]Well that is true of course, but what is your point? That it is an incredibly ugly word that almost has no negative equal to African Americans? If that is true then you DO have the power to not tolerate it.[/color]

I have friends from all walks of life and I have met people who I wouldn't necessarily call a friend but I wouldn't call them anything that was racially offensive either...hahaha. I don't find any pleasure in this sort of thing but have no power in changing those who do. That is their choice and all that comes with it. [color="yellow"]You don't have to change them, I agree. But you can choose (free will) to not associate with people who are willing to spout this type of hate AND YOU KNOW ABOUT IT.[/color]

On the flip side of the coin, I, nor anyone in my close circle of friends, would ever "purposely" seek out individual friendships with those who had no ability to accept or tolerate others [no matter what the difference is]. Meeting Sinister here was not a plan but it did happen and I still will not judge her or anyone who feels a negative need to talk down to those they feel superior to. [color="yellow"]We are not talking about someone saying "I am better then you because I am taller, stronger, or faster. We are talking about someone disrespecting another and using without question the single most offensive slur. I can not imagine, in any circumstance, using that word around people I consider friends or other. And I could not imagine associating with people who use that word in any circumstance. You don't have to judge, but you do have the ability to avoid.[/color]

It's just not in my nature and I feel that instead of wasting my time organizing corrupt thoughts like that in my brain or being around people who chose to do that, I could just as easily.....not associate with them. This would leave them to fester in their own pitiful deluge of putrid grime and discontent. [color="yellow"]So instead you choose to befriend them? I am not saying you and Sin are best friends, but why even spend 1 minute with her. Now this IS NOT about Sin, but in general. If you saw someone in your life using the N word in an openly belligerent or open way, would you hang out with them, laugh with them, and even waste one second of your life pretending to be friendly with them IN PERSON....... [/color]

Leaving me to enjoy life, smell flowers, and love people who wanted to be loved. 41

PS I really like that you have such a strong position when it comes to the sorry state of acceptance among people. As long as people like you are around, I feel good that the human race just might survive itself...haha - [color="yellow"]Thank you, but I am not looking for praise. In my opinion tolerance many times will blind ...... [/color]
Please remember that this is not about Sinister directly. She is just the racist you chose to hang out with at the bar. My question is more general. Would you accept with open arms anyone you knew used the N word. If the answer is yes, then this is part of the bigger problem of racism and one of the many reasons it has been so slow to be eliminated, again in my opinion.
Zenith Wrote:.

I like it here because you have a certain freadom to type what you want,
You have no idea how much I wanted to correct your spelling in that sentence. :kiss::
Liquid Wrote:Some thoughts below on yo

Zenith Wrote:

You make a good point and I don't personally know or accept as a friend/associate anyone else who uses that slur except Sinister. It may sound crazy, I know, but she's an exception for a very special reason right now and I am powerless to alter this. [color="yellow"]Powerless how. Forget Sinister. Why would you openly allow anyone into your life who clearly does not like African Americans or has shown a blatant prejudice towards them. Powerless how - sexually? mentally? or physically? Does she have you somehow tied up in chains like a metaphorical slave?[/color]

Funny thing is, I can't even say that I ACCEPT that word any more than I accept those who are intolerant of same sex marriage or interracial love. However, it's not my battle to fight....it's theirs. [color="yellow"]That is a totally different topic altogether and completely unrelated to this discussion. This IS your battle to fight. That word is wrong and you do not under ANY circumstance have to accept it, in any manner or form.[/color]

I have met a lot of people in my 44years that are like Sin and a lot who are like myself but one thing I have come to realize is, no matter how offensive a word has become in our culture, it will continue to have the power that only people can give it. [color="yellow"]Well that is true of course, but what is your point? That it is an incredibly ugly word that almost has no negative equal to African Americans? If that is true then you DO have the power to not tolerate it.[/color]

I have friends from all walks of life and I have met people who I wouldn't necessarily call a friend but I wouldn't call them anything that was racially offensive either...hahaha. I don't find any pleasure in this sort of thing but have no power in changing those who do. That is their choice and all that comes with it. [color="yellow"]You don't have to change them, I agree. But you can choose (free will) to not associate with people who are willing to spout this type of hate AND YOU KNOW ABOUT IT.[/color]

On the flip side of the coin, I, nor anyone in my close circle of friends, would ever "purposely" seek out individual friendships with those who had no ability to accept or tolerate others [no matter what the difference is]. Meeting Sinister here was not a plan but it did happen and I still will not judge her or anyone who feels a negative need to talk down to those they feel superior to. [color="yellow"]We are not talking about someone saying "I am better then you because I am taller, stronger, or faster. We are talking about someone disrespecting another and using without question the single most offensive slur. I can not imagine, in any circumstance, using that word around people I consider friends or other. And I could not imagine associating with people who use that word in any circumstance. You don't have to judge, but you do have the ability to avoid.[/color]

It's just not in my nature and I feel that instead of wasting my time organizing corrupt thoughts like that in my brain or being around people who chose to do that, I could just as easily.....not associate with them. This would leave them to fester in their own pitiful deluge of putrid grime and discontent. [color="yellow"]So instead you choose to befriend them? I am not saying you and Sin are best friends, but why even spend 1 minute with her. Now this IS NOT about Sin, but in general. If you saw someone in your life using the N word in an openly belligerent or open way, would you hang out with them, laugh with them, and even waste one second of your life pretending to be friendly with them IN PERSON....... [/color]

PS I really like that you have such a strong position when it comes to the sorry state of acceptance among people. As long as people like you are around, I feel good that the human race just might survive itself...haha - [color="yellow"]Thank you, but I am not looking for praise. In my opinion tolerance many times will blind ...... [/color]
Please remember that this is not about Sinister directly. She is just the racist you chose to hang out with at the bar. My question is more general. Would you accept with open arms anyone you knew used the N word. If the answer is yes, then this is part of the bigger problem of racism and one of the many reasons it has been so slow to be eliminated, again in my opinion.
Nice and powerful as I mentioned earlier and I am not giving you praise I am simply saying what I like.

You are doing the opposite of Sinister with your endless ranting about the word that offends you so much you have to pretend to "come down" on me because I may a choice to ignore and continue life.

I would bet you five cents that everything you have said above is not as deeply felt as you make it out to be.

Ask yourself this....have you ever been allowed certain privileges just because you are non-minority and you knew that these privileges were yours simply because you are a white man? If your answer is no then I believe you have grown up without the benefit of true insight. If your answer is yes then you need not ever speak up about the word nigger or any other issue concerning minority rights because if you want to know what it's like to be called a nigger or any other aspect of being black in america then come down off your high horse, open your eyes, and actually try to relate to who you are and where you come from. I am sure that you hate non-white people just as much as others who feel the way you do. It's old-hat and you will never, ever understand anything that deals with prejudices and racism so stop pretending.

This, is the reason that racism has been so slow to be eliminated

..in my humble opinion....of course.

::bigg::
I would never come down on you, and as I stated before, ultimately it is on you or anyone else, how you act, react, and live your life.

I never said I could understand it and obviously I am not African American, BUT I can 100% not like it, not use it, and not be tolerant of people who do in a negative manner towards other African Americans. See I never ever pretend to understand what it is like to be black, brown, green or purple, but I can choose to be around people who do not discriminate against others who are. If I did not make this choice and participated in the same behavior I would be no better then a member of the KKK.

My grandparents on my mother's side escaped Nazi Germany 5 days (FIVE) before Hitler basically destroyed their town and killed just about everyone they knew. The only reason they lived is because my grandfather was in the newspaper business and new in advance of what Hitler was doing all over the country. They warned many and were lucky to get out themselves. Now years later I do not hate Germans, But I do have an issue with people who think like the Nazis did and promote that type of prejudice and hatred.
A poster on the OFR forum was arrested for disorderly conduct for using the "n" word in public. I myself see no point in using it in causual conversation. If you heard it come out of my mouth, then you could bet an altercation was soon to follow. I am not racist, nor am I a big fan of blacks in general. If I were black I would highly pissed when people lumped me in with gays and other social outcasts. I voted for Obama because I felt he was the better candidate. I have black co-workers that I respect, and trust. On the flipside I think all these sagging pants gansta acting rap blaring thieving, drug dealing sorts need to be dealt with.

Liquid: you are entitled to your opinion and I can respect it without wanting to dictate to you how you should feel or that you should change. It's your choice and I am basically powerless to do anything about that.

Floyd: if all the Earths air molecules suddenly changed people's skin color to blue, how would you distinguish your "fan club?"

[user=78]pbfloyd[/user] wrote:
Quote: I am not racist, nor am I a big fan of blacks in general.
Zenith Wrote:
Liquid: you are entitled to your opinion and I can respect it without wanting to dictate to you how you should feel or that you should change. It's your choice and I am basically powerless to do anything about that.

Floyd: if all the Earths air molecules suddenly changed people's skin color to blue, how would you distinguish your "fan club?"

[user=78]pbfloyd[/user] wrote:
The color of the skin has nothing to do with it. Thanks for taking that one sentence out of my post and highlighting the 2 words for effect. Did you stop reading after that?
pbfloyd Wrote:A poster on the OFR forum was arrested for disorderly conduct for using the "n" word in public.
And who might that be? Saintguru? EarnestT? Bubba? And which person on OFR are you?
pbfloyd Wrote:On the flipside I think all these sagging pants gansta acting rap blaring thieving, drug dealing sorts need to be dealt with.
Thugs of all colors do that.While it might have started as a Black subculture; those poop-pants freaks are as often White as Black nowadays. At least from what I have seen at the local mall. And what kind of parents even allow that? If any of my kids ever showed up wearing those poop-pants; they would end up in deep kimshe.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
pbfloyd Wrote:On the flipside I think all these sagging pants gansta acting rap blaring thieving, drug dealing sorts need to be dealt with.
Thugs of all colors do that.While it might have started as a Black subculture; those poop-pants freaks are as often White as Black nowadays. At least from what I have seen at the local mall. And what kind of parents even allow that? If any of my kids ever showed up wearing those poop-pants; they would end up in deep kimshe.
you mean this, lol
pbfloyd Wrote:[user=61]
Quote:pbfloyd[/user] wrote:
The color of the skin has nothing to do with it. Thanks for taking that one sentence out of my post and highlighting the 2 words for effect. Did you stop reading after that?
::bitchp::

I know what you mean when you say this and most importantly YOU know what you mean...

end of story ::wait::

::stickout:: but really....:;wgaf::...right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoAAbu2LUWQ
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoAAbu2LUWQ
good one but it takes a while to load. weird, but good.
[user=47]Liquid[/user] wrote:
Quote:good one but it takes a while to load. weird, but good.

LMPP or the video?

86 112
both