I'm just sayin'
Any man who has the nerve to wear Brut after-shave should be publicly flogged and then made tobite a curb.

The above goes for:

Old Spice
Hi Karate
Aqua Velva
Agreed. ::lmao::
86 112
I like something with some sandalwood in it...Cowboy has a beard so there is no after shave smell in my house.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Black Leather if you can find it is so nice on a man.
Nautica is the only other cologne for men that I can stand.

Do NOT get me started on women and their scents.
One time I was freelancing at a facility and this woman (she was my age, and we were around 30 at the time) would always wear very strong perfume that smelled like the kind of stuff an old lady would wear. It was so strong that I felt like it would get in my mouth and I would taste it afterward if she had passed me. I fucking hated it ... she was a miserable bitch, too.
86 112
Those are the ones that usually reek of the stuff. I know that "I can taste it" thing you describe.

Strong scents give me migraines. Seriously. I avoid those stupid perfume counters at the big stores because the combination of scents is appalling. It's an assault!

Since the use of whale oil has been banned for making perfumes that is why most of them are so nasty now. Most people don't know the difference between cologne and perfume too. Perfumes are made from oils and are not supposed to be so strong nor put in so heavily, where cologne is made with an alcohol base and most people spray it on them as if it's some kind of force field.

I wear two scents, one I can't really afford, Chanel No5 and believe it or not, some cheap stuff, Coty Wild Musk that I can only get in WalMart.

Then there is my body oil. Nutrogena body oil is splashed on my skin every day after my shower. It smell so nice I don't need to put on any other scent. Never mind how nice my skin is!

Regardless of all that, Brut is the worst stench out there with Old Spice right behind it.
I don't wear any scents. My wife makes me put on some 202 or whatever the hell it is, when she wants me to smell "nice" cause we're going out or something. She usually forgets so I rarely wear anything like that. It's been at least 8-10 months since I've put something like that on.

Sometimes I smell like garlic though, heh.
86 112
There are a few people at work that leave a trail of stink long after they've left the room... the kind that makes my eyes and nose burn.

I've got quite a lot of fairly expensive colognes and perfumes, but I usually forget to put anything on in the mornings. I'm sure my co-workers appreciate it.
Oh, I forgot! That's right ... my eyes are sensitive and that crap always burns my eyes as well. Should be illegal or something.
86 112
Those are the women who as they grow old you see with nasty nests for hair, slump shouldered and always having orange lipstick stuck to their teeth, smoking like a chimney and talking with a raspy voice. Kinda like a walking hangover.
The Antagonist Wrote:Those are the women who as they grow old you see with nasty nests for hair, slump shouldered and always having orange lipstick stuck to their teeth, smoking like a chimney and talking with a raspy voice. Kinda like a walking hangover.

::lmao::

And no, no vote. ::dlaugh::
86 112
You used to be fun.
Smiley_emoticons_smile

Oh alright ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I don't wear any scents. My wife makes me put on some 202 or whatever the hell it is, when she wants me to smell "nice" cause we're going out or something. She usually forgets so I rarely wear anything like that. It's been at least 8-10 months since I've put something like that on.

[color="blue"]Sometimes I smell like garlic though, heh.[/color]
OH SHIT!!!

::lmao::::rolllaugh::::lmao::::rolllaugh::

vote, vote, vote!!!!!!
::rotfl::
The Antagonist Wrote:Those are the women who as they grow old you see with nasty nests for hair, slump shouldered and always having orange lipstick stuck to their teeth, smoking like a chimney and talking with a raspy voice. Kinda like a walking hangover.
OMG!
That's some funny shit!
::rolllaugh::::rolllaugh::
My hubby has a fragrance that he buys for me that I just love. It's an oil base so I get the benefit of smooth skin as well [I know what you mean Ant]. I think I am allergic to anything else or something because I haven't been able to wear any other fragrances since H.S. Even then I only wore the shit from AVON that my momma bought me for my birthday.

OH and I love me some Jean nate (sold at Rite Aide drug store of CVS or Walmart)

[Image: JEAN_NATE_30_W.jpg]
I'm gonna buy the twins some as a joke for one of their holiday gifts ::gigg::
My mom wears that stuff. I can't stand it, sorry Z. It gives me a headache too.

Or is it really my mom that gives me the headache? ::dunno::