Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sly Dial - good idea
check this out - pretty smart idea - http://www.slydial.com/ and perfect when you just dont want to talk to someone and would rather just leave a message. Very cool.
That's pretty damn cool.
86 112
It was started by agents who had to call back clients and tell them that they did not get a job, so leaving a message was easier, but has expanded to calling wives and girlfriends, or calling the boss that you could not come in, etc.
I still do not understand how they make it work though. How can they guarantee that you go to someone's voice mail if they are not using their phone.
I think the concept behind that is brilliant...There have been many times I could have used something like that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes, this is great ... BUT ... and this is just me playing Devil's advocate ... it's yet another way for people NOT to talk and make everything impersonal. That's the trend of this age where people are talking on cell phones instead of to the people they are with. I see this all the time. A group will be out to dinner or whatever, half talking to other people on their phone or "texting" them.
86 112
I've never even used a cell phone, much less owned one and the only time I use a phone is at work. I HATE talking on the phone.
People who text & talk while dining with others are inconsiderate & rude, not only to their dining partners but to those dining around them...I have a lot of pet peeves about cell phone use.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I just know that cell phone bitch Liquid is going to use this service extensively. He gets to spam his message faster, whatever that message may be. Tell the truth, Liquid!
86 112
It is not a bad idea if you have to call a customer back and give them negative news I guess, but no, all I see it doing is creating another phone call when the person calls me back. I would rather speak with them directly and get it over with.
I take it back then. They'll all probably use it on you since you're probably very annoying on the phone (if I had to guess).
86 112
to the point and direct on the phone. no time to waste on BS or pointless conversation.
OK then. At least you've found a way to minimize how annoying you are. You get an A for Annoyance Control.
86 112