Amy Winehouse, then and now
Holy shit. :shock:(Stolen from another forum.)

[Image: 0926_amy_winehouse_getty_splash.jpg]
God damn ... you love these morbid before and after things, don't you. Maybe morbidity in general. I hate the ones where a sex symbol I still think about pops in all old and fucked up.
86 112
Give me a name and I'll look for a current photo. ::bigg::
I'm afraid to say Meg Ryan. I've seen the horror you can produce on that one. I haven't see whatsherface, Valerie something ... the one who was married to that Van Halen guy ...
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Holy shit. :shock:(Stolen from another forum.)

One guess: Meth.
Seperated at birth?

[Image: 0926_amy_winehouse_getty_splash.jpg][Image: p022Upfront01-34.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
she looked bad before and looks worse now. She is the definition of a train wreck. just a mess. would anyone at all be surprised if she dies. obviously not.
Maggot Wrote:Seperated at birth?

[Image: 0926_amy_winehouse_getty_splash.jpg][Image: p022Upfront01-34.jpg]

That was SO fucking funny I had to vote for it.

BRAVO, Maggot!!! ::lmao::
[Image: amy-winehouse4.jpg]
[Image: 128716908730990729.jpg]
One good song and album. move on now like all the one hit wonders that have long been forgotten before her.
Middle Finger Wrote:I'm afraid to say Meg Ryan. I've seen the horror you can produce on that one. I haven't see whatsherface, Valerie something ... the one who was married to that Van Halen guy ...

I had the distinct misfortune of seeing the film in the cut where Ryan appears sans clothing.
I have never willed a female Hollywood actress to put her clothes back the fuck on more in my life.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Poor Meg ...
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Holy shit. :shock:(Stolen from another forum.)

I think bookies have stopped taking bets on whether or not/how soon it will be before she dies.
Its her criminal junkie boyfriend that is largely responsible for this transformation, but of course she is in love with him, I suppose its handy having a boyfriend/dealer rolled into one.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Britney Spears dad should adopt her and kick her ass back into shape.
Momster Wrote:Britney Spears dad should adopt her and kick her ass back into shape.
Britney Spears couldn't kick the ass off of my 13-year old nephew. I'd crush that bubblehead with one hand tied behind my back.
crack is wack!
ihatefucktards Wrote:crack is wack!
A profound and astute statement, Tard. Could you be more shrewd? ::rollseyes::
Sinister Wrote:
Momster Wrote:Britney Spears dad should adopt her and kick her ass back into shape.
Britney Spears couldn't kick the ass off of my 13-year old nephew. I'd crush that bubblehead with one hand tied behind my back.
not her, her DAD. He seems to have brainwashed BritBrit back into the game
Okay