Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Folks
Just a hello. Don't fuck with me I had a truely bad afternoon
Now Untouchable Bitch is telling us not to fuck with him. I just can't come up with the right way to thank you for not lifting a finger to halt this shit from surviving, Sinister.
86 112
truly.

can he spell C-A-T?

go to 24. your profile. it's spelled FRIENDs.

Hey Newbie...You spell so much better when you are having a bad day.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
God damn compound waiting-in-the-woods-like-a-hope-to-get-lucky-dumb-ass, Norwegian-sucking flowery fucking Enabler Bitch.
86 112
Duchess Wrote:Hey Newbie...You spell so much better when you are having a bad day.

what total crap bullshit suck-ass lies.

i am so sick of miss-my-shit-doesn't-stink and i'm so pretty.

Yeah ?...What of it ?...Hmmm ?
jackboots Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:Hey Newbie...You spell so much better when you are having a bad day.

what total crap bullshit suck-ass lies.

i am so sick of miss-my-shit-doesn't-stink and i'm so pretty.
Jealous Bitch alert. ::lmao::

86 112
jealous? because she SAYS she's pretty and god's gift to man? all she ever does is wank about how 'lovely' she is. guess what...i'm pretty as well and i don't need to make a big issue about it. plus i have handcuffs. Smiley_emoticons_razz

let's see YOUR photo miss thing. here's mine.

86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:57
get lost pussy pillow fucker faggot fairy.

Wow...You sure do have a wild hair up your ass...I told you before that there are people in here that know what I look like...Why would you even consider that I would feel I had something to prove to you ?
Duchess Wrote:Wow...You sure do have a wild hair up your ass...I told you before that there are people in here that know what I look like...Why would you even consider that I would feel I had something to prove to you ?
which is code for you're ugly. what do i care what 'people in here know'? show us the goods ms. lovely. you're a big fucking flirt and the idiot males buy it. ::lmao::i am so glad i don't have to wave my ass in front of men to get respect.

Oh Gee...You've got my number, damn it... I am butt ugly...I think the word is skank...Not only that, my ass is as big as Texas and I don't have a tooth in my head...My secret is out, the big, bad cop got me to confess.
you asked me a legal question in my forum. then you didn't have the good manners to say 'thankyou'.

what fucking idiot doesn't know about the right to remain silent? or the 5th amendment?

miss 'lovely' is dumb as a stump.

Thank you, jb...Thank you so, so much for verifying that one cannot be compelled to speak with the police...Not only am I a butt ugly skank, I was raised by wolves and I wouldn't know a good manner if it reached out and bit me on my Texas sized ass.
Oh...And one more thing, I came into Mock this morning with the intention of mailing you a photo of myself just so you would get off my back, actually it would have been more like rubbing your nose in it but, once I saw how unprofessional you are as a forum Admin. I decided against it because I knew then I couldn't depend on you to have the integrity not to post it on the internet...Jesus Christ, get a grip, jb.
Duchess Wrote:Oh...And one more thing, I came into Mock this morning with the intention of mailing you a photo of myself just so you would get off my back, actually it would have been more like rubbing your nose in it but, once I saw how unprofessional you are as a forum Admin. I decided against it because I knew then I couldn't depend on you to have the integrity not to post it on the internet...Jesus Christ, get a grip, jb.
She's a mod in this Discussions, Opinions & Debate forum, not Admin, and you can bet your ass it would get posted! ::laugh::

86 112
I was speaking to the fact that she is an Admin. in her forum in 24...Oops, an unprofessional Admin. I meant to say...She brought up24, I didn't.
Duchess Wrote:I was speaking to the fact that she is an Admin. in her forum in 24...Oops, an unprofessional Admin. I meant to say...She brought up24, I didn't.
MODERATOR for this forum here and/or her own at 24, not Administrator. Big difference, trust me!
86 112