PAR-TAY !
I'm testing this bong out....Here, Sinister 104

Hahaha...I fell in love with thislil' "head" the moment I laid eyes on it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Bong??? Looks like a crack pipe to me. ::lmao::

Seriously, a bong is a good smiley to have. ::thumbs::
stupid little crack whores would hide rocks in the seams of their jeans. i always found them. dumb twats.

I don't know anything about crack ~ just weed
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:I don't know anything about crack ....
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?video_id=R7qK7r6bsKY[/flash]

Duchess Wrote:I don't know anything about crack ~ just weed
Just to clarify here; I don't know much about crack either. I know what the pipe looks like, I know what the rocks look like and I know it makes people extremely stupid. Never touched crack or coke. I'm too afraid I'll like it and those arehabits I just can't afford! I'm so broke I can't afford to pay attention.
Replace the water in the bottom of the bong with crushed ice.

variation: bourbon, bourbon and ice, vodka, vodka and ice.

Why use water when there is more flavor and sensation out there? ::bigg::
What happens when you use alcohol like that? You get high off of that as well?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:What happens when you use alcohol like that? You get high off of that as well?

I'd imagine the high is intensified when you're sucking up the fumes from booze, too. But I don't really know; I'm just guessing.

::haha:: Now leave me alone till my pot dealer gets here!!! ::wait:: ::lmao::
OK, let me know if and when you find out!
86 112
Just try it Frank. Don't be afraid. Leave all the sissy-mary stuff to OP, he's expert at that.
Middle Finger Wrote:OK, let me know if and when you find out!

Are you actually encouraging my use of illicit drugs???? Attempting to coerce me to give crack or cocaine a try?? I'd think you could get in some serious shit for that, tough guy.

Actually, my dealer just left. But I'm not gonna tell you what I bought!!! ::stickout::::pots:: Neener neener neeeeeeeeeeeener!!! ::finger::
I was talking about bong hits of weed using alcohol instead of water, not crack or cocaine ... sheesh.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I was talking about bong hits of weed using alcohol instead of water, not crack or cocaine ... sheesh.

In all seriousness, it makes sense that a bong hit of weed would bestronger/more powerfulwhen smoked through some booze, doesn't it? Scientifically, it makes sense.

Either that, or I am wasted.....::blink::
I didn't know ... I don't know if the smoke picks up and carries the intoxicant.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I didn't know ... I don't know if the smoke picks up and carries the intoxicant.

I don't know either, I guess we'll have to wait for Ant to come in and edguoomukate us.... ::bigg:: ::blink::

Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I didn't know ... I don't know if the smoke picks up and carries the intoxicant.

I don't know either, I guess we'll have to wait for Ant to come in and edguoomukate us.... ::bigg:: ::blink::
Sounds like a plan. :cool: Ant, get busy!! ::batguy::
86 112
It doesn't enhance anything. It gives you a wonderful taste to the smoke and using ice gives you a lovely cooling to the smoke into your lungs.

Bourbon and ice make the best combo. you dont' need a lot of bourbon, just about half inch. make it more ice than liquid. Remember, Ice melts.

Now go get busy.
The Antagonist Wrote:It doesn't enhance anything. It gives you a wonderful taste to the smoke and using ice gives you a lovely cooling to the smoke into your lungs.

Bourbon and ice make the best combo. you dont' need a lot of bourbon, just about half inch. make it more ice than liquid. Remember, Ice melts.

Now go get busy.
Hmmmm.......Kinda makes you wonder how Ant knows this sort of thing...::sly::
I know lots of "things". :Angel: