Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unanswered questions
This is here to get some unanswered questions askedof members who were/are too chicken shit to answer.
Direct questions from all different topics on the board where those who were slapped never came back to atone for their sin of stupidity. The only problem I can see is finding just one to start with. The forum is a cornucopia of stupid people too scared to reply to an accurate and well-deserved slapdown.

I am in control here. I will post a quoted unanswered question and the asshole will come answer. If they know what's good for them.

We'll start slowly and simply.

The first question comes from MF, to the new retarded fuck who hasn't even been accepted yet. We shall see what possible responses NON-virgin members make of this question to Rel Feuk aka Feuktard.
Quote:OK, are you spelling like a second grader on purpose?

He can't answer, but let's have some guesses as to what his answer might be if he could answer.
Normally, they emphasize how unimportant they feel it is, or how little they care.
86 112
I think his answer would be......

Ummm well like because. If you were a nintendo game I'd just wipe you out with a ninja power because then spelling won't matter.
Mistress Sinister, should we and could we suggest questions of our own via private message?
[user=37]SATAN[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=42]Necro[/user] wrote:
Quote:Shut the fuck up you stupid cum guzzler.
This site was made with personal attacks and name calling in mind.
Whild thats hella fun, you need to give people a break sometimes.
Go choke on a dildo.
Don't you have a corpse waiting somewhere for you to jerk off on?
Next up is a question from Satan to Negro. This one needs to be answered!! Enquiring minds want to know.

Mr I....you may post unanswered questions.

Quote:The Antagonist wrote:
It's impossible to kick a dog with the opposite foot if he has the other leg in it's mouth.

If this dog was so dangerous why then did he only go after you and no one else? Did the old man let him loose just to attack you? Were you the ONLY human being for miles?

The description of the behavior of the dog and situation is really quite absurd as I cannot see any dog just going for anyone out of the blue like that.

And if you insist on using a user-name other than the one I want to have used on HERE Cynicalninja, then i shall stop giving consideration of privacy toward YOU in any way shape or form I find it. I did NOT go and give out links and forums where I pointed this out but if you want to play the dirty no privacy game I certainly can play that too. I've nothing to hide here, boy.

The only reason you blow up so violently here toward me is because you feel a deep need to defend yourself against the truth. You don't like people seeing you for what you truly are - rotten to the core.

You're full of shit with the dog story. And, I do not see where I lied. Please point out the lie! You posted it just to see if I would reply as I do on this site. So, tell me, did you bring the man up on charges? Is there a case pending? It wasn't that long ago.... do post a photo of the scars and marks the dog left when he drew blood. Something should still be visible! If you had a case, you'd need photos anyway and they'd be dated with the camera time stamp for the court records and proof.

You have posted many times in several topics on 24 how you will kick dogs and have kicked dogs. Would you like me to spend a day finding them and showing everyone?

You're a violent little shit who has a narcissism problem among deep inherent evil in your soul.

I think there are several questions that need to be answered here.
Sinister Wrote:We'll start slowly and simply.

The first question comes from MF, to the new retarded fuck who hasn't even been accepted yet. We shall see what possible responses NON-virgin members make of this question to Rel Feuk aka Feuktard.
Quote:OK, are you spelling like a second grader on purpose?

He can't answer, but let's have some guesses as to what his answer might be if he could answer.
My mom told me I don't need to, especially when I've got a towel tied around my neck so I look like a superhero. In her unfinished basement.
Mr. Incivility Wrote:
Quote:The Antagonist wrote:
It's impossible to kick a dog with the opposite foot if he has the other leg in it's mouth.

If this dog was so dangerous why then did he only go after you and no one else? Did the old man let him loose just to attack you? Were you the ONLY human being for miles?

The description of the behavior of the dog and situation is really quite absurd as I cannot see any dog just going for anyone out of the blue like that.

And if you insist on using a user-name other than the one I want to have used on HERE Cynicalninja, then i shall stop giving consideration of privacy toward YOU in any way shape or form I find it. I did NOT go and give out links and forums where I pointed this out but if you want to play the dirty no privacy game I certainly can play that too. I've nothing to hide here, boy.

The only reason you blow up so violently here toward me is because you feel a deep need to defend yourself against the truth. You don't like people seeing you for what you truly are - rotten to the core.

You're full of shit with the dog story. And, I do not see where I lied. Please point out the lie! You posted it just to see if I would reply as I do on this site. So, tell me, did you bring the man up on charges? Is there a case pending? It wasn't that long ago.... do post a photo of the scars and marks the dog left when he drew blood. Something should still be visible! If you had a case, you'd need photos anyway and they'd be dated with the camera time stamp for the court records and proof.

You have posted many times in several topics on 24 how you will kick dogs and have kicked dogs. Would you like me to spend a day finding them and showing everyone?

You're a violent little shit who has a narcissism problem among deep inherent evil in your soul.

I think there are several questions that need to be answered here.

I have the cunt that is twitchen kitten on ignore now because she has proven herself to be a lying good for nothing scumbag.

I choose not to interact with filthy liars either in real life or online.

According to her animals never do anything wrong......ever.......a hope a rottweiler rips her fucking face off or rips apart one of her mewling offspring if she has at some point convinced some poor mug to actually have sex with her.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Quote:I choose not to interact with filthy liars either in real life or online.

::lmao:: ::bs:: You're the biggest liar on here.
86 112
That is RICH OP! ::lmao::Absolutely RICH!

How anyone can use an ignore feature on a mock site is absolutely hysterical. No wonder he's been too chicken shit to answer my questions! No wonder he hasn't pointed out where he thinks I lie!

And from his answer to Mr Incivility there, he still refuses because he CANNOT ANSWER what HE LIED about!
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I have the cunt that is twitchen kitten on ignore
My ASS. What kind of childish, whimpy, boo-hooing little pussy would use the ignore feature on a forum like this? Unless you consider yourself well and truly stomped and can't refute anything A has said, that is.

[user=32]Ordinary Peephole[/user] wrote:

Hmmm.....your interactions with Taint and Robortion at 24 would tell a different tale.

Quote:According to her animals never do anything wrong......ever.......a hope a rottweiler rips her fucking face off or rips apart one of her mewling offspring if she has at some point convinced some poor mug to actually have sex with her.
Since she knows how to deal with animals without having toresort to violence, don't hold your breath. You, however, are too stupid to take some lessons from those who know what to do in a situation like this and instead, you want to hurt the dog, who is doing what? Being a dog!!! Your stupidity shows more clearly with every post you make.

I'd still like to know where A has lied, if you care to address that. Or are you going to claim to have me on ignore, too? Keep at it and you'll be in here playing with yourself, and talking to yourself. Don't you have a 5-year-old to get drunk?
12<------ O.P.

[media=320,256]http://www.twitchinkitten.com/sounds/baby.wav[/media]
Middle Finger Wrote:

You got any actual examples to share?

Or are you just pissing in the wind again greaseball?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I have the cunt that is twitchen kitten on ignore
My ASS. What kind of childish, whimpy, boo-hooing little pussy would use the ignore feature on a forum like this? Unless you consider yourself well and truly stomped and can't refute anything A has said, that is.

Hmmm.....your interactions with Taint and Robortion at 24 would tell a different tale.

Quote:According to her animals never do anything wrong......ever.......a hope a rottweiler rips her fucking face off or rips apart one of her mewling offspring if she has at some point convinced some poor mug to actually have sex with her.
Since she knows how to deal with animals without having toresort to violence, don't hold your breath. You, however, are too stupid to take some lessons from those who know what to do in a situation like this and instead, you want to hurt the dog, who is doing what? Being a dog!!! Your stupidity shows more clearly with every post you make.

I'd still like to know where A has lied, if you care to address that. Or are you going to claim to have me on ignore, too? Keep at it and you'll be in here playing with yourself, and talking to yourself. Don't you have a 5-year-old to get drunk?

Twitchen kitten is no threat to me verbally, mentally or intellectually, the reason she is on ignore is because she is a fucking liar plain and simple.

Chomping on someones leg is not "being a dog" it is being a badly trained out of control dog that gets kicked because its owner hasn't trained it properly. If I had gone to the police the owner would have been done for an offence of "dog dangerously out of control ina public place" or "assault dangerous dog" thats because in this country dogs aren't given free rein to run aroundbiting lumps out of people.

As for kittens lies, I have detailed those in another thread.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

Off the top of my head, you lied repeatedly when you kept saying I sent you pics of myself.

I am not surprised that you forgot. Many liars forget their lies or are such chronic liars the lies blend into a truth they've convinced themselves of. ::nuts::

86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

Off the top of my head, you lied repeatedly when you kept saying I sent you pics of myself.

I am not surprised that you forgot. Many liars forget their lies or are such chronic liars the lies blend into a truth they've convinced themselves of. ::nuts::

Anyone with half a brain would have realised that was just mocking.

Oh hang ona second Half a brain?,I keep forgetting that most of the fuckwits here don't even have half a brain at their disposal.

For those of you who believedfor one second thatMFwas sending pictures of his cock to me, I have some magic beans I would like to sell you.
What a dope. Any of your lying can just be called "mocking" if and when confronted with it. Not impressed.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:What a dope. Any of your lying can just be called "mocking" if and when confronted with it. Not impressed.

I keep forgetting yanks have no sense of irony whatsoever.

:kiss::
Middle Finger Wrote:Off the top of my head, you lied repeatedly when you kept saying I sent you pics of myself.
Well, now....let's not jump to conclusions here, MF. Maybe what he meant was he wishes you were sending pics of your schlong. That Brit-speak can be quite obtuse and contrived.