Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Independence Day!
The Antagonist Wrote:Great Britains.

Thank you, we are.

See?, you are actually being educated as well as being mocked.

::thumbs::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:Great Britains.

Thank you, we are.

See?, you are actually being educated as well as being mocked.

::thumbs::
[Image: blahblah.gif]

[Image: Try_burning.jpg]
[Image: Flag-26.jpg]
haha..LOVE IT Sinister!!!
ScratchsGirl Wrote:haha..LOVE IT Sinister!!!
For all the flags from some other fucking country that I see in OUR Independence Day thread, I will go find another image of an American flag. That pussy Brit bullshit flagdoesn't belong anywhere except hanging from a roll on my toiletpaper holder.
I'm closing this thread so that some pussy that pays tax to a Queen can leave an American celebration thread alone and not end it with his toxic jealousy.

Let's end it with a little something that represents why we had to give the finger to royalty and tyranny (England's specialty) and what fueled the power of armed freedom and what started the benefits of putting the power of the People above that of Government:

IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America
[Image: w.gif]hen in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
[align=left]We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
86 112