Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OP
I think OP is very funny, but he's still a British asshole. Any recommendations or advice for him? You know, as honest therapy in hopes of achieving better balance?
86 112
Taget practice and skeet-shooting have always been very relaxing to me. The focus, the concentration, and the.......oh, wait.....

Oops......he can't do those things.

Hmmm......thinking......thinking.......
What if he's the target? It'd be fun to see him shot up in the air like a skeet thingie.

He is the reason my ass faces east when I fart.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Sinister Wrote:Taget practice and skeet-shooting have always been very relaxing to me. The focus, the concentration, and the.......oh, wait.....

Oops......he can't do those things.

Hmmm......thinking......thinking.......

Taget practice?

Is that similar to target practice? or is the taget some kind of small forest dwellingcreature in Michigan?

I can and have been clay pigeon shooting, I used to have a shotgun licence and could renew it at anytime if I chose to do so.

So in conclusion.

MUST

TRY

HARDER.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Middle Finger Wrote:I think OP is very funny, but he's still a British asshole. Any recommendations or advice for him? You know, as honest therapy in hopes of achieving better balance?
Please feel free to forward any recommendations as bitch pillow states.

Iwillimprove myself by doing the complete opposite of anything anyone suggests.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Quote:I can and have been clay pigeon shooting, I used to have a shotgun licence and could renew it at anytime if I chose to do so.
A shotgun license???? (With an "s", not 2 "c"'s.) You actually have to have a license for a shotgun??? WOW. They do keep you on a short leash over there, don't they? Or, I suppose keep you in a"corral" would be most appropriate. Sheep......corral.....see where I'm going with that?

Sinister Wrote:
Quote:I can and have been clay pigeon shooting, I used to have a shotgun licence and could renew it at anytime if I chose to do so.
A shotgun license???? (With an "s", not 2 "c"'s.) You actually have to have a license for a shotgun??? WOW. They do keep you on a short leash over there, don't they? Or, I suppose keep you in a"corral" would be most appropriate. Sheep......corral.....see where I'm going with that?
Licence is a British variant on the word License andwas usedcorrectly by mebecause I'm british.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/licence

So in conclusion, fuck you!

To learn more about the Englishlanguage PM me.

You should require a licence to type shit on the internet.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/license
You say aluminum funny too. Eh-lew-mini-um. Weirdo.
Another odd one is advertisement. Even Bullet says it weird.

Most of us Americans say ad-ver-TIES-ment. Bullet says ad-VERT-iz-ment.
Laboratory.

American = LABra-tory
English = La-BORa-tory

This one gets me... the "sch" that we pronounce like 'sc' in schedule is 'sheshuel'. They don't do that when they say 'school' so why the lisp with that one? Freaks.
Yeah, schedule; American: SKED-jew-el.. Brit: SHED-jool. Weird weird weird.
He calls me bitch pillow! ::lmao::

::batguy::
86 112
what my friend OP requires, in the words of his countryman Winston Churchill,41

is a liberal application of rum, sodomy and the lash ::whipped::.

::wave::

Sinister Wrote:Another odd one is advertisement. Even Bullet says it weird.

Most of us Americans say ad-ver-TIES-ment. Bullet says ad-VERT-iz-ment.
Bullet is correct.
Sinister Wrote:http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/license

You can't use the British variant because you aren't Britishdimwit!

If you give me a piece of marble and a hammer and chiselI cancarve you a diagram explainingthis.

::nuts::
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:You say aluminum funny too. Eh-lew-mini-um. Weirdo.

Thats because we spell it different (correctly) as well fuckwit.

Aluminium.
Sinister Wrote:Yeah, schedule; American: SKED-jew-el.. Brit: SHED-jool. Weird weird weird.

The nation who invents the language knows how to correctly speak (and spell) the language.

Only a bunch of septics would be so arrogant as to believe that their variation of another language is now somehow more valid or relevant than the original language.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Yeah, schedule; American: SKED-jew-el.. Brit: SHED-jool. Weird weird weird.

The nation who invents the language knows how to correctly speak (and spell) the language.

Only a bunch of septics would be so arrogant as to believe that their variation of another language is now somehow more valid or relevant than the original language.
Then how about a little consistency. How do you pronounce 'school'?