Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"OOOH, I'm scared....."
What sort of response is actually expected when one of you doofusi says this? I've heard it a couple of times now, and have come to 2 conclusions:

A) If you really are scared of pixels on a screen, you are a whimp of the first order. Also gullible and a total pussy.
B) If you are not scared, then it must be a sarcastic response. Which means what? That you can be sarcastic?

When a person says they are scared, or skeeeered or howthefuckever they want to say it, what do they expect in response? For me to say "Good, asshole!"?? What the fuck do I care if you are scared or if you are being sarcastic? That "I'm scared" has got to be - by far - the most inane comment anyone can make.

This place is going to shit before it even got started because of weak, pathetic, pointless bullshit like this.
There are a lot of 5150's on the net. Don't let any fool bait you into posting pics.

I know what you look like but if I walked up to you would you have a clue as to who I am?

See what I mean?

Dangerous business, little girl.47
Sinister Wrote:What sort of response is actually expected when one of you doofusi says this? I've heard it a couple of times now, and have come to 2 conclusions:

A) If you really are scared of pixels on a screen, you are a whimp of the first order. Also gullible and a total pussy.
B) If you are not scared, then it must be a sarcastic response. Which means what? That you can be sarcastic?

When a person says they are scared, or skeeeered or howthefuckever they want to say it, what do they expect in response? For me to say "Good, asshole!"?? What the fuck do I care if you are scared or if you are being sarcastic? That "I'm scared" has got to be - by far - the most inane comment anyone can make.

This place is going to shit before it even got started because of weak, pathetic, pointless bullshit like this.

Fucking whiners every where you go even the Mods are whimps which tells me that Admin must be a pussy also for falling forwhatevershit you shoveled on it !!

stop fucking tryin to make us feel sorry for your fucked up self .

after all the lame shit you come up with you have the have the biggest snatch in the world to complain about anyone else ?

a good teabagging by an 80 year old man would do you wonders !33

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

IMaDick Wrote:

Fucking whiners every where you go even the Mods are whimps which tells me that Admin must be a pussy also for falling forwhatevershit you shoveled on it !!

after all the lame shit you come up with you have the have the biggest snatch in the world to complain about anyone else ?

Professor IMaDick,

You taught mesomething new today(not literally); teabagging.

Quote:I know what you look like but if I walked up to you would you have a clue as to who I am?
All you'd have to do is open your mouth and I'd know who you are. There is an odor to stupidity, believe me. I've been around it enough to recognize it.
Quote:Dangerous business, little girl.
Dangerous to whom? Do you think I give a fuck if any of you boneheads know what I look like? Big deal, you know what I look like. What you don't know is who my friends are. Talking tough on a forum is one thing. Being able to back it up in person is where it counts. So unless you are on your way to where I am, shut the fuck up. You have no idea who you'd be fucking with.

noholes86ed Wrote:There are a lot of 5150's on the net. Don't let any fool bait you into posting pics.

I know what you look like but if I walked up to you would you have a clue as to who I am?

See what I mean?

Dangerous business, little girl.47

So you are an internet stalker?

I would know who you were if you walked up to me.

The hunchback and the stench of soiled underwear would give you away.

Nob Jockey.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
noholes86ed Wrote:
IMaDick Wrote:

Professor IMaDick,

You taught mesomething new today(not literally); teabagging.

Geeze Im so fucking proud to have been able to teach you the first friggin thing you have ever learned .

Now go practice !
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Sinister Wrote:
Quote:There is an odor to stupidity, believe me. I've been around it enough to recognize

Dangerous to whom? Do you think I give a fuck if any of you boneheads know what I look like? Big deal, you know what I look like. What you don't know is who my friends are. Talking tough on a forum is one thing. Being able to back it up in person is where it counts. So unless you are on your way to where I am, shut the fuck up. You have no idea who you'd be fucking with.

Odor of stupidity:I believethat! Smells all the time doesn't it?

Talking tough and threatening: That's your MO not mine. I don't have to threaten anyone with a gun or banning them from this forum.

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
So you are an internet stalker?

I would know who you were if you walked up to me.

The hunchback and the stench of soiled underwear would give you away.

Nob Jockey.

I wouldn't go looking for, or even consider stalking the likes of you.

I'd know you too. You're the sleaze bag that thinks boogers are part of a food group.

You wish, pervert!::nuts::

T'is too true.
IMaDick Wrote:
Geeze Im so fucking proud to have been able to teach you the first friggin thing you have ever learned .

Now go practice !

muffled *slurps-smacks-licky-sticky-gobble-slurps*

You can reply to it any fucking way you want too. Ain't that what this place is for?::bigg::
Shut the fuck up.
You immateur fucking seven year olds. Notice how this is in the "Serious Shit" forum?
Go drop the soap somewhere else.
Necro Wrote:Shut the fuck up.
You immateur fucking seven year olds. Notice how this is in the "Serious Shit" forum?
Go drop the soap somewhere else.

FOAD dipshit. We only need one forum around here and I havae chosen this one as it. 12
Shut the fuck up you stupid cum guzzler.
This site was made with personal attacks and name calling in mind.
Whild thats hella fun, you need to give people a break sometimes.
Go choke on a dildo.
Necro Wrote:Shut the fuck up you stupid cum guzzler.
This site was made with personal attacks and name calling in mind.
Whild thats hella fun, you need to give people a break sometimes.
Go choke on a dildo.

Don't you have a corpse waiting somewhere for you to jerk off on?
I suspect he's already doing something objectionable to his avatar.
Fuck you.
If you knew anything, or even read my intro. topic, youd know what my name means.
Yes, LMPP, if only you read up on him - THEN you'd understand the wonder of Necro.
86 112
Necro Wrote:Fuck you.
If you knew anything, or even read my intro. topic, youd know what my name means.

No

Body

Cares

Cretin.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Nobody is one word you fucking uneducated piece of shit.
I think that proves who the cretin really is.
Now go read a book.