Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo, dipshits!!
How bout posting in other areas of the board already? You have made your introductions, as lame as they may be, now step out into the real world.

I can understand if this forum stuff is a little too hard for some of you to comprehend as I have heard that some of you are a few fries short of a happy meal.

So use that mouse, scroll down, pick a topic and start posting.

You can be so obnoxious when you want to be. ::thumbs:: ::boobs:: 46
86 112
Overlord Wrote:How bout posting in other areas of the board already? You have made your introductions, as lame as they may be, now step out into the real world.

I can understand if this forum stuff is a little too hard for some of you to comprehend as I have heard that some of you are a few fries short of a happy meal.

I think if you used your Sweet Baby Jesus Powers you could see that I've been active in most, if not all of the forums here ...
STFU Wrote:
Overlord Wrote:How bout posting in other areas of the board already? You have made your introductions, as lame as they may be, now step out into the real world.

I think if you used your Sweet Baby Jesus Powers you could see that I've been active in most, if not all of the forums here ...
::lmao:: Oh shit, that was great!
86 112
And now I guess I'll have one less thread to hang out in seeing as how some ...

*Eh, fuck it
Wow!! I said dipshit and he automatically assumed I was talking about him. I see we have him well trained already.
Overlord Wrote:Wow!! I said dipshit and he automatically assumed I was talking about him. I see we have him well trained already.
Overlord, I think in his case the doctor made a huge blunder by throwing out the baby, and allowing his parents to raise the after birth.
Southern Shaker Wrote:
Overlord Wrote:Wow!! I said dipshit and he automatically assumed I was talking about him. I see we have him well trained already.
Overlord, I think in his case the doctor made a huge blunder by throwing out the baby, and allowing his parents to raise the after birth.
Damn! ::laugh::
86 112

Oh whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

And here I thought you were talking to me21
Frankly, I'm surprised all the members didn't respond.

Yeah thanks for that.

Maybe now you can show me how to take a piss without getting my feet wet?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.