The biggest, most stupid waste of time online
... besides Mock and 24 has to be Super Poke Pets, which I'm embarrassed to admit I visit daily. You pick a cartoony animal and feed it, blah blah blah... anyway, I like the habitat feature where you can arrange furniture and stuff. It's kind of relaxing, like those little Japanese sandbox thingieswhere you rake the sand into patterns.

So here's what mine looks like

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And the following is a typical one. Disturbing, no? ::blink::

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i have no clue what you're talking about. but i had a Sgt. that was hooked on the SIMS. weird.

Just look at the pretty pictures, JB. ::aww::
A friend tried to get me started with that. I think I lasted two days before I just could not take it any more. I think I stayed long enough to name my thing Trixie and buy it a couch and some books. Under a tree.
Jeezuz, Lmpp... Heaven help you if you ever find Mafia Wars on Facebook
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Just look at the pretty pictures, JB. ::aww::

is it occupational therapy? ::nuts::will i feel better? 12

::lmao::

crash Wrote:Jeezuz, Lmpp... Heaven help you if you ever find Mafia Wars on Facebook
Do not start playing mafia wars, I started playing it a while ago and after about a week I was convinced I WAS a mafia godfather organising resources and personnel.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
hahahaha... too late, I've been playing for a few weeks now. addictive bitch of a game
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Men ::rollseyes::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I've been invited by several women to play that game. Another one I see that's popular is Farmville or something. Christ, that sounds even worse than this stupid pet one.
Oh god..folks have tried to get me onto Farmville. Too much like work. I did Willy's Sweet Shoppe for a while. Now I am just hopelessly addicted to hatchlings..the egg hunt.
Well, I dropped my facebook account and since my SPP account is linked to it, it's only a matter of time before I can't access that too.

Probably a blessing in disguise, it sucks up about an hour total of my time every day.
This scares me.... run away