I rated MF
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I mentally rated you, Dan The Man, you got one of the highest scores I've ever given !...And then ~ I realized I hadn't factored in the dreadful manner in which you deal with those darling lil' chipmunks & your score plummented.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
If that is the sacrifice I have to live with...so be it.
Positive (+1): Why is it only women put these silly things in..just sayin

you're incorrect in your premise chipmunk boy. :;wave::

(11-23-2009, 09:04 AM)Maggot Wrote: If that is the sacrifice I have to live with...so be it.

You're no fun today...Don't come back until you are.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-23-2009, 10:38 AM)jackboots Wrote: Positive (+1): Why is it only women put these silly things in..just sayin

you're incorrect in your premise chipmunk boy. :;wave::

I will take you word for it.39
(11-23-2009, 11:45 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-23-2009, 09:04 AM)Maggot Wrote: If that is the sacrifice I have to live with...so be it.

You're no fun today...Don't come back until you are.

Fucketh you.105.........I get to be an asshole here! Hahahahahahahah.27
Someone had to rate the poor bastard. His reputation is as bad as Dick's and he's the admin for Christs sake. The man is a prize dick head and his reputation speaks volumes.
(11-23-2009, 11:06 PM)sally Wrote: Someone had to rate the poor bastard. His reputation is as bad as Dick's and he's the admin for Christs sake. The man is a prize dick head and his reputation speaks volumes.

WTF, Im up 4 since I came back in here .52
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams