Windows Live
I know most of you have a very low opinion of MSN/Windows but they've got a feature called Windows Live (and probably have had but I didn't notice) that lets you connect with people in your hotmail address book via a profile. I just heard from one of my faves from FG (yes, there were a few I actually liked) which was pretty cool.

LC, you remember Accountable, right? It's his anniversary today. Yippee!
The last thing I want to do is connect with someone in my hotmail address book via a profile. Kiss my ass.
86 112
Lumpy: LC, you remember Accountable, right? It's his anniversary today. Yippee!

please tell him hello for me, and i actually have thought of him recently since reading at fg. HI ACCOUNTABLE! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :;wave::

(11-25-2009, 09:52 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: The last thing I want to do is connect with someone in my hotmail address book via a profile. Kiss my ass.

Ditto.

The number of people I want to know offline and online reached its limit 6 years ago, my life is full to the brim with enough people.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Yeah, cuz those briefs notes on someone's profile wishing them a happy holiday season is fucking exhausting!

Idiots.
Yeah, stay the hell outta my hotmail.
(11-25-2009, 07:09 PM)twisteroo Wrote: Yeah, stay the hell outta my asshole, Frank!

There, fixed it for ya.
(11-25-2009, 07:13 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(11-25-2009, 07:09 PM)twisteroo Wrote: Yeah, stay the hell outta my asshole, Frank!

There, fixed it for ya.

Wow, I would have never seen that one coming.::rotf::