Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lumpy
Let's bury the hatchet.

I am very sorry

that you are a crackhead liar & that your Dried Pussy Posse cannot defend you against one single newb.

::bana::
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
How can I not like someone who knows how to bite and can bite Lumpy's MO in the ass?
86 112
See Ant. I tried Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(12-28-2009, 10:40 PM)Julie Wrote: See Ant. I tried Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

dense as a rock11 poor julie even has to copy my fucking MO.

why don't you two get a fucking room and make up like real women?

you know on video for the rest of usSmiley_emoticons_razz
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Hey Julie, wanna see an email I just sent to someone about you? See, you're famous!

Quote:She's not just petty, she's kind of insane. One post she'll be saying she's not mad and it doesn't matter, then she'll be all over someone about the subject she just said was unimportant. It's like she's got multiple personalities that are in conflict and staging a minor rebellion every five minutes to see who's in control.

Every thread ends up about her and this horror that she's been put through... jesus christ, she's like a little kid. Mommy, mommy, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet? Argh!

Are you happy now, attention whore? Apparently you've got a loveless marriage, if it even exists, for you to spend endless hours posting online. Spend much time with your child? What do you do, plant him on your lap while you spew this shit online? Or is your emasculated husband the caregiver? I hope so since you're the least nurturing person in existence... I hope your child gets SOME love from a parent.

Let's see, you've got about another 6 hours to spend posting drivel here until your drugs kick in... I hope I gave you some good fodder for more of your endless and repetitive idiocy.

Have a nice evening, cunt.
Lumpy starts bringing in email shit when she gets real mad. She thinks contacting other people or the emails they write to her have some great weight. You have to be a serious forum fag or a serious forum hag to be impressed or care. Lumpy becomes an angry cat, like certain other people here, when she gets bit. Meanwhile, she deserves to have her fucking head bit off. But she will use tactics like "you take her word over mine and I've know you for so long?" or "so and so emailed me this about you - see, it's not just me" or "look you posted this and that blah blah blah" like some fucking forum fanatic. You people are fucking ridiculous.
86 112
(12-28-2009, 11:13 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Lumpy starts bringing in email shit when she gets real mad. She thinks contacting other people or the emails they write to her have some great weight. You have to be a serious forum fag or a serious forum hag to be impressed or care. Lumpy becomes an angry cat, like certain other people here, when she gets bit. Meanwhile, she deserves to have her fucking head bit off. But she will use tactics like "you take her word over mine and I've know you for so long?" or "so and so emailed me this about you - see, it's not just me" or "look you posted this and that blah blah blah" like some fucking forum fanatic. You people are fucking ridiculous.

You're a bit fucking ridiculous yourself, Fanny pack Frank.
(12-28-2009, 11:31 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-28-2009, 11:13 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Lumpy starts bringing in email shit when she gets real mad. She thinks contacting other people or the emails they write to her have some great weight. You have to be a serious forum fag or a serious forum hag to be impressed or care. Lumpy becomes an angry cat, like certain other people here, when she gets bit. Meanwhile, she deserves to have her fucking head bit off. But she will use tactics like "you take her word over mine and I've know you for so long?" or "so and so emailed me this about you - see, it's not just me" or "look you posted this and that blah blah blah" like some fucking forum fanatic. You people are fucking ridiculous.

You're a bit fucking ridiculous yourself, Fanny pack Frank.

Hi cutie. ::wave::
86 112
(12-28-2009, 10:58 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Hey Julie, wanna see an email I just sent to someone about you? See, you're famous!

That really is a little weird, Lumpy.

What did Clancy say? ::lol::
I knew Frank would be all over that like flies on shit, that was part of the reason I mentioned it was from an email.

I do what I can to entertain since I'm such a drama queen.

Seriously Syber, I know you've spent hours IMing with D, and you most assuredly don't spend all that time discussing code, so please, don't turn into another one of the hypocrites here.
Holy shit, the angry and pathetic drama bitching never ends ...
86 112
(12-29-2009, 07:47 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I knew Frank would be all over that like flies on shit, that was part of the reason I mentioned it was from an email.

Seriously Syber, I know you've spent hours IMing with D, and you most assuredly don't spend all that time discussing code, so please, don't turn into another one of the hypocrites here.

Hmmm trying to remember if we've ever discussed people from Mock... well, maybe just briefly, like "Hey did you see what so&so said?" - "No - I'll go look".

Actually, you made me curious because I can't really remember what we talk about, so I went back and looked. It's mostly just us picking on each other and talking about geek stuff, or bitching about our families. Pretty boring, really. Not that it's surprising. ::lol::
Wow... LP you really ARE a bit ...odd.

I haven't emailed a soul about you....nor have I given you a single moment of thought after I logged off of Mock.

Ick.

(((backing away slowly)))
(12-29-2009, 07:47 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I knew Frank would be all over that like flies on shit, that was part of the reason I mentioned it was from an email.

Oh Gawd...now they are turning on each other.

Look - I'ma go and kiss my kid and fuck my husband breathless. Maybe I'll check back in here in a few days to see which stink rose to the top.

Not a mock: In case I don't see you divas + Frank & Dick & whoever else is actually a dude - ya'll have a great New Year! All the best for 2010.
Y'know, telling me how strange I am for talking to my friends about a troublesome situation is about as stupid as telling me I should be embarrassed for having brown eyes. It's completely fucking meaningless to me. Puzzling as well.
(12-29-2009, 10:38 PM)Julie Wrote: Wow... LP you really ARE a bit ...odd.

I haven't emailed a soul about you....nor have I given you a single moment of thought after I logged off of Mock.

Ick.

::lol:: You, of all people calling ANUONE else odd.
No, that's good! Maybe she'll keep backing up till she's completely gone from Mock.

Ick.

Lumpy Victim doesn't seem to know how obsessed she is.
86 112
(12-29-2009, 11:43 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:

Ick.

Lumpy Victim doesn't seem to know how obsessed she is.

I bet you're practically piddling your little boy pants that I'm acknowledging you right now, aren't you? You've been following me around the forum, posting after 98% of my posts and you're calling ME obsessed.

::lol::
(12-29-2009, 10:41 PM)Julie Wrote:

Oh Gawd...now they are turning on each other.

You DO realize that Mock existed before you were here, right? What do you think we did before you came along? Yes, we DO mock each other, dope. 11