Windows 7 or vista..?
I like Zenith 10 times more than D.
86 112
(01-27-2010, 02:35 PM)D Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 02:24 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0...106652581/

Methinks Wordy Bitch needs to pay more attention to the trash BEFORE she links it. Nowhere in that pile of manure did it tell where the phrase ORIGINATED. Even though the title leads you to believe it will. It instead cites a bunch of literary examples of where the reference is used. It however does not claim any of those as the "first" usage of it. In all likelihood no one knows for sure, because it probably was verbal and not recorded.

You know, there isn't a definitive answer for everything, D.

The article does point to two very likely possibilities though... swampy land and the fact that they eat frogs.

Like most people, I tend to think it's the frog eating thing... though they also eat snails and no one calls them 'snails'. As with many things in life, we just have to make educated guesses.
(01-27-2010, 02:58 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 02:24 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0...106652581/

Methinks Wordy Bitch needs to pay more attention to the trash BEFORE she links it. Nowhere in that pile of manure did it tell where the phrase ORIGINATED. Even though the title leads you to believe it will. It instead cites a bunch of literary examples of where the reference is used. It however does not claim any of those as the "first" usage of it. In all likelihood no one knows for sure, because it probably was verbal and not recorded.

The article does point to two very likely possibilities though... swampy land and the fact that they eat frogs.

Like most people, I tend to think it's the frog eating thing... though they also eat snails and no one calls them 'snails'. As with many things in life, we just have to make educated guesses.

Jesus christ woman, you're fucking high today or something. Read the two statements in bold, and realize your fail.
(01-27-2010, 03:11 PM)D Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 02:58 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:

Jesus christ woman, you're fucking high today or something. Read the two statements in bold, and realize your fail.

Chill out D.

Does the phrase 'tongue in cheek' mean anything to you??
Ok, now get your mind out of the gutter and try again.
If I was gonna have my tongue anywhere near your cheeks it'd be buried in those sweet lips between your thighs. And no, my mind will NOT leave the gutter thank you.

But regardless, just admit that you missed me admitting it may not have a definitive solution and deal with it.
As long as you don't put your tongue near his inner thighs, Syber. Remember, he's a "normal guy" who hates blow jobs.
86 112
(01-27-2010, 03:58 PM)D Wrote: But regardless, just admit that you missed me admitting it may not have a definitive solution and deal with it.

I didn't 'miss' it, I just didn't give a fuck. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(01-27-2010, 04:03 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: As long as you don't put your tongue near his inner thighs, Syber. Remember, he's a "normal guy" who hates blow jobs.

I don't think there's any danger of that happening, Frank. 113
Windows 7 or vista
With windows 7 you must press ctrln or ctrlt to open new windows and tasks. £o£
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-30-2010, 10:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: Windows 7 or vista

Maggot smoking crack again?
(01-30-2010, 10:45 PM)D Wrote:

That is what you must do to have multiple windows at the bottom down there. It just aint right Wilbur. They shouldn't've done that, I hate new shit.
@Maggot

Does your Bitch name mean you LIKE hard nipples or you HAVE hard nipples? In any case, may I suck on them???

Just wondering ::shrugs::
(01-30-2010, 11:01 PM)Zenith Wrote: @Maggot

Does your Bitch name mean you LIKE hard nipples or you HAVE hard nipples? In any case, may I suck on them???

press ctrl alt Z for the answer. ::lol::
(01-30-2010, 11:07 PM)Maggot Wrote:

Can't.
(01-30-2010, 11:34 PM)Zenith Wrote:
(01-30-2010, 11:07 PM)Maggot Wrote:

Can't.

We could hang out together, I could bring the wesson oil, you could bring the flourescent glitter and if I'm gentle I bet I could get these old "Los bombillas de luz negra's" working again.27 There is a full moon tonight and it is very large "wolf" moon. I am hoping that that can create magic. Just like Disney did.
(01-30-2010, 11:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: press ctrl alt Z for the answer.

Bastard. I did. I got nothing. ::lol::
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-31-2010, 12:28 AM)username Wrote:
(01-30-2010, 11:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: press ctrl alt Z for the answer.

Bastard. I did. I got nothing. ::lol::

You're brave. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(01-30-2010, 10:45 PM)D Wrote:

Have you tried windows 7?
(01-31-2010, 01:03 AM)Maggot Wrote: You're brave. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Nah. Just ubber-curious about your nipples.
Commando Cunt Queen