Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oh baby!
i'm glad she had a healthy baby, but i'm wondering how they located it. 12 sonar?

528-Pound Woman Gives Birth In Romania
Healthy Baby Weighs 6.4 Pounds
ALINA WOLFE MURRAY, Associated Press Writer

POSTED: Thursday, February 18, 2010
UPDATED: 10:51 am EST February 18, 2010

BUCHAREST, Romania -- A 25-year-old woman weighing 528 pounds (240 kilograms) gave birth to her first baby on Thursday at a hospital equipped to treat obese people.

"The baby is the fruit of the love between me and my future husband who is slimmer, weighing just 70 kilograms (154 pounds)," said Victoria Lacatus. "I wanted this child with all my heart, whatever the sacrifice," the Adevarul newspaper quoted her as saying.

The healthy baby girl, born by Caesarean section, weighed 2.9 kilograms (6.4 pounds), said Bogdan Popescu, a spokesman at Bucharest University Emergency Hospital.

Lacatus was admitted there from her village in southern Romania because the local hospital did not have any beds that could bear her weight, officials said. In Bucharest, three teams of ambulance staff and firefighters were needed to carry her into the hospital.

OMG...she's oozing fat...Smiley_emoticons_kotz
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I thought MF's mother would be too old to have children by now?

Thats what happens to you if you indulge in too much authentic Italian New York cuisine.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
That's his wife not his mother.

So how did this chick get pregnant? I can't imagine that her hubs banged her. I don't even think it would be possible. That is just nasty.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I should probably stop insulting MF's wife. She is probably a lovely woman. And you have to give her credit for putting up with Frances.
That's OK - don't you remember. It's OK to mock my family but we are not allowed to mock OP's public announcement that he purposefully had a bastard child.
86 112
Calling a child a bastard is never accpetable. It sound like you are insulting her for a mistake you perceived her parents making.

Calling your wife fat is just mean. LOL

You're justifying.
I am insulting OP for his emotionally retarded nature in PURPOSEFULLY having a child out of wedlock.
86 112
In addition, Ramsey-Chicken, referring to a kid for what it technically is and what the parent is proud of, is not worse than calling a little Italian kid a guinea wop.

But, keep up the display of poor reasoning, poor logic, and poor judgement - your hallmarks.
86 112
(02-18-2010, 12:24 PM)jackboots Wrote: i'm wondering how they located it. 12 sonar?

::lol::...I missed that part the first time around.
Wow. She barely shows. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
Who cares about her weight, did you notice the little Romanian bastard was born out of wedlock? What a fucking shame.
Another child condemned to the moral hell of "I only go to church because of the food" agnosticism that exists only in garibaldys mind.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Don't forget the blowjob...THAT'S what's worth sitting through mass for.
Maybe she just ate the baby and it was undigested.
Gee, I feel so bad that I opt for the "purposefully have a kid WHILE married" and "getting an A+ blow job after church" route.
86 112
Holy crap... poor child. Imagine what kind of life it will have. :(
(02-18-2010, 07:33 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Gee, I feel so bad that I opt for the "purposefully have a kid WHILE married" and "getting an A+ blow job after church" route.

Nothing wrong with being sanctimonious and blasphemous.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-18-2010, 10:03 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: Holy crap... poor child. Imagine what kind of life it will have. :(

Comparable to your kids' probably...28