Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The lunacy of British Police
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-raid.html

The above story has made the National headlines but It Is reminiscent of some-thing that happened to one of my friends family only a week ago.
My work collegue's brother had been burgled about three weeks ago and they robbers saw a locked safe In the house. They probably could not get Into It at the time and assuming there would be a large amount of money In It, they came back last week.
This time they smashed the patio doors at 3 am and my friends brother was woken so he grabbed the baseball bat by the side of his bed and swung at them as they raced up the stairs. Inside the house was an 8 year old and a new baby. The first up the stairs was wielding a knife.
A neighbour had heard the patio doors being smashed and had come out Into the street punching one of them as they tried to flee and because of this, the police got them. However, bearing In mind this was an armed robbery, the police bailed the knife wielder because..... wait for It !!!..... On capture, the Police Canine had bit him. So they bailed him to seek hospital treatment.
Mean while, the family Is so terrified they will come back, they are staying with friends..... Only In Britain !!!!!
Of course America had been discovered earlier. It was hushed up.

Mark Twain

over here, if a suspect is arrested but injured, we are obliged to take them for medical treatment. sometimes we call the judge from the hospital and have them bonded so we don't have to pay the medical bills. they are still charged and must go to court on the charges. or there will be a warrant issued.
if we have a serious offender in hospital, we must provide an officer 247 and keep them cuffed to bed. it costs a lot of money. but some people cannot be bonded.