Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MOVIES
Taken 3: not that great. Plodding and slow, and Liam Neeson is finally starting to have that "old man hobble" when he runs.
Saw Kingsmen last weekend. Pretty good flick, not outstanding as I was lead to believe.

I'm drawing a blank on the last movie I watched. I can't think of what it could have been. I tried watching 12 Years a Slave but it wasn't enjoyable, it was bothersome so I didn't follow through.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Zack and I watched The Jusge a few weeks ago. It was really good. And RDJ was hawt!! He is one sexy bastard.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-30-2015, 12:49 PM)ramseycat Wrote: RDJ was hawt!! He is one sexy bastard.

You ain't kiddin'.

[Image: Robert_Downey_Jr._Cigar.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mq3841xpsa1qeprd7o1_500.jpg]
(03-30-2015, 12:49 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Zack and I watched The Jusge a few weeks ago. It was really good. And RDJ was hawt!! He is one sexy bastard.
I saw that. It was good. Saw American Sniper too, also good.
Saving one of my 2 free movie tickets to see Avengers 2: Age of Ultron in May. Need to check if there are any other good summer movies coming out this year.
I'm feeling a little nostalgic in my movie watching recently... and boy do I miss John Candy.

I also miss Gene Wilder, even though I know he's still alive. He made some really funny movies too.
I have been informed of a brandy new Poptropica movie, its all the rage and one of the most important developments in one young boys life. I must stop everything and concentrate like a Vulcan and form a logical conclusion. All else is just a passing gaze out a car window.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Or perhaps a Planes, Trains, and Automobiles window...
I think RDJ is my favorite actor.
(04-25-2015, 11:06 PM)sally Wrote: I think RDJ is my favorite actor.

He was really good in The Judge.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I tried watching it last night, I couldn't really get into it. But I also had a bunch of commotion going on and a three year old making a bunch of noise. Finally I just got annoyed and turned it off.
(04-26-2015, 09:42 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
(04-25-2015, 11:06 PM)sally Wrote: I think RDJ is my favorite actor.

He was really good in The Judge.

And even better in Avengers, and Iron Man 1-3. And most likely Avengers 2 in theaters May 1st.

Na Na Na Na Na Na Batman!

Kickass lookin' batmobile.

[Image: 297B022F00000578-3117335-image-a-52_1433877920039.jpg]
How the heck would you park that thing, I know.........on top of two-face.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Double post
I watched 'Beasts Of No Nation' last night on Netflix and it was pretty good although a little horrific. If I can sit through a whole movie that's saying something. Usually I get bored and start doing something else.
It was a pretty good movie, reminded me of this person.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonas_Savimbi
I just watched Boyhood. Boring.
But I love the Hero song.
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.