• 1 Votes - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
Duchess Away
Administrator

RE: +your daily weather report+

Fr..fr..freezing. Fu fu fuckin' mo mo mother na na nature. Brrrrr

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
12-17-2010 08:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

I WOKE UP TODAY TO MY FIRST SNOW OF THE SEASON~~~WHEEEEEE! it's sooooooo pretty!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

.gif  th_SnowLetIt-1.gif (Size: 85.5 KB / Downloads: 24)
.gif  SnowmenSnowing.gif (Size: 52.44 KB / Downloads: 25)
.gif  christmas_hug.gif (Size: 22.95 KB / Downloads: 24)

12-20-2010 08:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

a lot of people are spending their Christmas stuck in airports...that sucks!
and i guess some of us are going to get clobbered tomorrow.

(CNN) -- Some Christmas Day travelers are facing long delays at airports Saturday as the threat of a winter storm -- particularly in eastern parts of the United States -- led to the cancellation of hundreds of flights.

Driving and flight conditions could be difficult in several areas of the East as storms intensify into Sunday and Monday.

A Nor'easter is possible Sunday, said CNN meteorologist Bonnie Schneider.

The National Weather Service issued a warning for heavy snow Saturday in the mountain counties of North Carolina not bordering Tennessee, the mountains of South Carolina and Georgia, and the North Carolina foothills. Asheville, North Carolina, was expected to get up to five inches of snow later Saturday.

Heavy rain was reported Saturday morning in Louisiana.

Forecasters also issued a winter storm watch for parts of Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island into Monday. Accumulation of 6 inches of snow in a 12-hour period is possible, according to the weather agency's Boston office.

Beginning Sunday afternoon and through Monday, southern New England could see six to eight inches of snow -- with 10 inches possibly falling in some places. In addition, the National Weather Service cautioned about a coastal flood threat for eastern Massachusetts during high tides.
Snow falls on drivers Saturday in St. Louis, Missouri.
Snow falls on drivers Saturday in St. Louis, Missouri.

Winter weather advisories stretched as far south as Georgia, with a mix of rain and snow expected in the northern part of the state before the precipitation turns to "all snow" on Saturday evening. Parts of the northeast Georgia mountains could get 2 to 3 inches of snow, forecasters said.

12-25-2010 09:11 AM

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

GOOD GRIEF!!

The storm bringing a rare white Christmas to the South will strengthen into a blizzard across the mid-Atlantic and New England Sunday into Monday. A nightmare awaits holiday travelers.

The corridor from Salisbury, Md. to Philadelphia to New York City to Boston to Portland will be faced with roughly 18 hours of heavy, wind-whipped snow.

Total snow accumulations within this zone will exceed a half foot. More than a foot will bury places north of New York City to Bangor, Maine.

Strong winds will significantly blow and drift the snow around, leading to an all-out blizzard from Philadelphia northward.

Disruptive snow will even expand westward to Washington, D.C. and Albany.

The worst of this monster storm will slam the Delmarva during the day on Sunday, Philadelphia and New York City Sunday afternoon and night, and Boston Sunday evening into Monday morning.

A nightmare is in store for holiday travelers. "People may have problems getting home from holiday ventures," Expert Senior Meteorologist Alex Sosnowski declared when AccuWeather.com first warned of this snowstorm potential.

Travel will become nearly impossible from Philadelphia northward as the all-out blizzard ensues late Sunday into early Monday morning. Those planning to travel on Interstate 95 during this time run the risk of becoming stranded for a time.

12-25-2010 02:34 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Huh?! What the hell...I live in the mid-atlantic damnit. It's snowing lightly & I wasn't aware that it could turn into something more. Nooooooo.

12-25-2010 02:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

(12-25-2010 02:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

Huh?! What the hell...I live in the mid-atlantic damnit. It's snowing lightly & I wasn't aware that it could turn into something more. Nooooooo.

i posted that thinking of you...i hope you are stocked up on necessities. this one's a bitch from hell. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

click map:

12-25-2010 02:38 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

There's so much food & booze here right now I'd be alright for an entire month...or two.

12-25-2010 02:40 PM

Middle Finger Offline
Punk-Fixing Bitch
Mock VIP

I got my parents here from Florida. Lots of home cooked action going on (thanks Mom!), lots of alcohol available, toys, games, fun, and snow shovels. I'm ready, bitches.

86 112
12-26-2010 12:42 PM

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

i'll bet your Mom is thrilled to be there for a monster blizzard rather than in florida playing bingo. hah

it just started here, (we're supposed to get 18") and i ran out for milk, every asshole in this town was at the store, it was like bumper cars and cut-throat for milk and bread. it looked like the idiots in florida every time a hurricane was coming. beer! beer! get all the beer in the store! aggghhhhhhh got to be shitfaced when the storm hits!

Attached File(s)
.gif  panic.gif (Size: 5.47 KB / Downloads: 49)

12-26-2010 02:21 PM

Middle Finger Offline
Punk-Fixing Bitch
Mock VIP

On the bright side ... the kids will be able to do plenty of sledding around on hills and such!

86 112
12-26-2010 02:30 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Get your booze, wood,food chickens and sheep in the house Ethel! hah

TIMING...SNOW WILL CONTINUE TO OVERSPREAD THE WARNING AREA.
HEAVIER BANDS OF SNOW WILL BEGIN TO MOVE INTO THE AREA LATE
THIS AFTERNOON. VERY HEAVY SNOW WILL FALL THROUGHOUT TONIGHT
WITH UP TO 2 TO 4 INCHES PER HOUR LIKELY AT TIMES. THE SNOW
WILL TAPER TO FLURRIES EARLY MONDAY AFTERNOON. WINDS WILL PEAK
FROM LATE THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH MUCH OF MONDAY.

12-26-2010 04:50 PM

QueenBee Offline
Boring Bitch

After tromping all over the poor Bills, the NE Patriots got onto their bus..and made it as far as..Rochester. It seems our city is hosting them overnight because they can't make it hime. Signs_173

I would like a new sig line, but am not sure what it should be. So I will just put a tag that says "This space for rent"
12-26-2010 06:11 PM

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

someone walking his dog on Commonwealth Ave. in Boston
and birdies~~

[Image: snowing.gif]

12-26-2010 09:21 PM

QueenBee Offline
Boring Bitch

Love the birdies! Just saw a report from Pittsburg..the empty football stadium. Filled with snow.

I would like a new sig line, but am not sure what it should be. So I will just put a tag that says "This space for rent"
12-26-2010 09:33 PM