Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Petit Family murders. trial coverage, warning! graphic evidence photos.
oh poor monster peed himself, wait until they strap him to the gurney.34 21 put a diaper on the fucker in open court and force him to see what he did to those girls.

NEW HAVEN -- Crime scene testimony in the gruesome Connecticut home invasion murder trial is making even the defendant feel sick.

Career con Steven Hayes suffered "seizure like symptoms" and urinated on himself in jail last night, his lawyer told the trial judge this morning, at the start of Day 4 of testimony.

"He urinated all over himself," said defense lawyer Thomas Ullmann, saying he was relaying what jail officials had told him earlier this morning.

"He's been cleared medically. There were seizure-like symptoms which were described to me.

"I don't believe Mr. Hayes got any sleep last night," his lawyer told the court.

"I believe it is attributed to what occurred yesterday afternoon," he said, in apparent reference to that day's difficult testimony, including accounts by first responders of finding the charred bodies of the victim mother and her two daughters.

what are you smiling about you garbage?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   m_7a78c51ffa75fffe0a27591dd9197f2f.jpg (Size: 6.17 KB / Downloads: 199)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Petit Family murders. trial coverage, evidence photos. - by Lady Cop - 09-16-2010, 11:27 AM