Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Petit Family murders. trial coverage, warning! graphic evidence photos.
i really think this female wants her 15 minutes and 15 bucks. a ho profiting on the graves of the victims. this taints any future trial testimony she may provide. dumb bimbo.

ROCKY HILL, Conn. -- As Steven Hayes awaits whether or not he faces the death penalty for his involvement in a deadly Cheshire home invasion in 2007, some of the attention is now going toward his alleged partner in the crime.

Joshua Komisarjevsky will go on trial for his part in the crime next year.

But Komisarjevsky's ex-girlfriend said he may have committed the robbery for her.

Shortly before the home invasion that led to the murders of Jennifer Hawke-Petit and her daughters, Hayley and Michaela, Caroline Mesel, who used to live in Ellington, moved in with her parents in Arkansas.

Mesel told "Inside Edition" that Komisarjevsky was desperate to bring her back to Connecticut.

Mesel said she was dating Komisarjevsky three years ago. She said Komisarjevsky vowed to get $15,000 to bring her back to Connecticut.

She said Komisarjevsky told her he would even rob a bank.

During her interview with "Inside Edition," Mesel said that Komisarjevsky called her a week after the murders and bragged about beating Dr. William Petit with a bat.

Dr. William Petit was the lone survivor of the home invasion.

Mesel and Komisarjevsky's relationship ended shortly after the crime.

Six months after the murders, Mesel posted a statement on her live journal and said: "Yeah Josh and I are no longer together. Thanks, Satan! I realized I didn't love him and I was in love with the picture of getting married and having a family, when at the same time, I really didn't want one."

Mesel said now she wishes Komisarjevsky could feel what he did to his alleged victims.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Petit Family murders. trial coverage, warning! graphic evidence photos. - by Lady Cop - 10-07-2010, 07:06 PM