Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Petit Family murders. trial coverage, warning! graphic evidence photos.
I have read this thread now. After a few interruptions here. I might have avoided this in the past, because sometimes the world is so evil it's too much to process all of it. I did see Dr Petit being interviewed by Oprah. He was a very nice man who has endured an extreme trauma in his life. I hear Duch when she says she dosent know if she could handle it. I know myself, I could not handle it. I wouldn't survive something like that. It's so evil and disturbing, I couldn't do it.

Regarding Michaela's poor assault by the younger crim. Is this true or not true, was she anally....you know? I don't even like to say it. I hope that is not true. I really hope there is something not right there. That takes the evil onto a level of evil that I don't even know or want to know. What about how he was taunting Dr Petit almost calling him a coward. They don't get it do they? I mean, seriously. He will get death like the other crim. Like I said before they don't have the death penalty here. What sickos.

addit: I love reading LCs commentary and her little barbs towards the devil worshippers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Petit Family murders. trial coverage, warning! graphic evidence photos. - by aussiefriend - 09-18-2011, 12:53 AM