Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Petit Family murders. trial coverage, warning! graphic evidence photos.
(10-25-2011, 02:03 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: holy shit! prosecution side was brief and some reporter just said that the defense may take 4 weeks to present their arguments against death! if they do that they will lose and infuriate that jury! i can't believe it!!

I do appreciate it when reality hits these 'scum of the earth' pieces of shit, that they are going to DIE for their crimes.

Suddenly, they're nothing more than cowering little bitches, begging for their lives.

That complete piece of shit in California who murdered the two teenage girls, and the little Mexican fucker who murdered Dru Sjodein in northern Minnesota 8 years ago.

What happened to their macho personas as they're having their way with helpless girls/women?

Too bad the 'menagerie' in Ohio is gone. Just throw 'em all in there, and let the Bengal Tigers have their way.

I loved it when Jack Hanna said last week that having Bengal Tigers on the loose in rural Ohio 'wouldn't have been pretty'.hah

Messages In This Thread
RE: Petit Family murders. trial coverage, warning! graphic evidence photos. - by Midwest Spy - 10-25-2011, 02:21 PM