Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Petit Family murders. trial coverage, warning! graphic evidence photos.
(06-12-2014, 12:23 PM)miss malta Wrote: Joshua is a product of his dna and environment. He needed help as a child and all he got was church camp. For this Christin error three people are dead and he will spend the rest of his life in isolation. What is with all this hate he is human and he does matter. My question is who is really at fault?

Well, hi there miss malta. Welcome to Mock.

Very astute observation and thought-provoking question.

I was convinced that it was Joshua's fault -- you know, because he chose to rob, rape, beat and kill -- all whilst knowing exactly what he was doing when he decided to destroy and wipe out innocent lives to satisfy his own greed and lust.

Now............you've got me pondering -- maybe it's the fault of Joshua's parents, maybe he has evil DNA, maybe the coldness of society is to blame, or the Christian camp counselors... Perhaps it was a conspiracy and he's not really responsible or guilty at all!

Not really, I'm just bullshitting you back. He knew what he was doing; that's not contested. He did it, his choices, regardless of his childhood or anything else. There's no way around it and nobody else to blame, IMO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Petit Family murders. trial coverage, warning! graphic evidence photos. - by HairOfTheDog - 06-12-2014, 12:36 PM