Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Petit Family murders. trial coverage, warning! graphic evidence photos.
This monster is asking the state Supreme Court for a new trial.

[Image: 3D79C15D00000578-4244338-image-m-5_1487667790373.jpg]

Lawyers for Joshua Komisarjevsky have filed a motion with the state Supreme Court asking for new evidence to be heard.

The attorneys claim Komisarjevsky was unfairly painted as the mastermind of the Petit home invasion and slayings in Cheshire a decade ago.

Komisarjevsky admits to spotting and following the Petits home, beating Dr. Petit while he was sleeping on the couch, and raping 11-year-old Michaela Petit before the house was set on fire, killing Mrs. Petit and her two daughters.

But, he claims he put a pillow under Dr. Petit's head after he bludgeoned him (oh please). In addition, he says once he finished his terrorizing, robbery and raping and saw that Dr. Petit had escaped, he wanted to just leave the house but his partner Hayes was intent on murder and set the house and women on fire.

The motion also claims that Komisarjevsky would have been acquitted of the murders if the jury had seen a letter Hayes wrote to a woman claiming to be the mastermind, and that the police don't want the facts to come out because they botched the response to the calls for help so badly.

I don't think Komisarjevsky stands a chance of a new trial and he's exactly where he belongs for the rest of the life. No matter what each Komisarjevsky and Hayes did separately, they were in it together and both are equally guilty of the brutal murders of the Petits, in my opinion. I hope the motion for a new trial is quickly denied.

Story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...trial.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: Petit Family murders. trial coverage, warning! graphic evidence photos. - by HairOfTheDog - 02-21-2017, 09:24 PM