Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~
I'm making a turkey dinner tonight (just the breast so it doesn't heat up the house too much) so we can have real mashed potatoes and gravy. It's a lot work just for that, but no other gravy tastes the same.

I eat a lot of squash in the summer, Duchess. Grilled squash. Squash casserole. Fried squash. Stuffed squash. I'll think of some more summer side dishes later, but these we eat a bunch:

Cucumber salad (sliced cucumbers ~ peeled to get the poop off because I'm a freak, sliced onions, and sometimes quartered tomato soaked in a marinade of half water half cider vinegar with a little salt & pepper, some people just use Italian dressing)

Grilled corn drenched in butter, lime juice, salt & pepper, and Tony's.

Corn salad (I think I posted this before, similar to this ~ we add Worchestershire: http://www.food.com/recipe/paula-deens-c...lad-230035)

Grilled yams (boil then slice then throw in pan with butter or on grill with oil)

Pasta salad

Back to the kitchen. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ - by Cracker - 06-12-2011, 06:31 PM