Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Gynecologist, Filmed And Photographed Underage Patients Before Killing Himself:
Patients always thought Dr. Nikita Levy was creepy.
The Maryland gynecologist was a little too "eager" to see young patients, according to ABC News sources. It wasn't until investigators reportedly found inappropriate photos and videos and Levy killed himself that the pieces fell into place.
Levy was found dead in an apparent suicide in his Towson home this week, CBS News reports. Detectives found more photos and videos of Levy's patients in his home, though parents may never get the answers they wanted.
"Detectives have a lot of material that they have to comb through, servers and servers and hard drives and hard drives worth of information that needs to be forensically analyzed," Baltimore police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi told ABC.
Nearly 100 women -- all patients of the Johns Hopkins gynecologist -- have come forward since the finding, fearing that they may be victims themselves, The Baltimore Sun reports. Police said Tuesday that some of the images were recorded using a secret camera inside a pen.
Investigators are checking into Levy's entire career, looking for potential victims. CBS News reports that numerous civil lawsuits are expected to come out of the investigation.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/...me_top_art

Gynecologist Suspected Of Recording Exams, Died Of Asphyxiation

— A Baltimore attorney says more than 70 former patients of a gynecologist accused of secretly videotaping patients have contacted his office.
Attorney Jonathan Schochor (Show'-koor) says the former patients are distraught and feel betrayed. He says the women want to remain anonymous and his firm may seek to have cases filed under seal.
Dr. Nikita Levy killed himself amid an investigation into the allegations.
The attorney says he plans to sue Johns Hopkins Hospital over Levy's behavior. He says any reasonable person could conclude that hospital procedures and supervision were lacking. The hospital says it fired the doctor after the allegations were made and is conducting its own investigation.
Schochor's firm won more than $120 million in a case involving a Delaware pediatrician convicted of sexually abusing and videotaping patients.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/...me_top_art
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

sick fuck.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Seriously. I guess we know why he chose his profession.

I've sometimes wondered about gynecologists and whether they ever got aroused doing their jobs. Yuk.
Commando Cunt Queen
i think it should be a female only practice, like male cops can only search males and female cops can only search female custodians, but some weird dr bloke can play with our daughters lady bits, bun that.

Yeah. It's one thing for an adult woman to choose to go to a male doctor but I wouldn't take my underage daughter to one. Uh-uh. Just in case.
Commando Cunt Queen
+1

Yep
Maybe he finally got to Ramseykittens photo..........
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
bleurghhhhhhhhh