Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trick or Treat!

ok i want to know what kind of candy all of you people have stashed~~ are you a "good stuff" house?

[Image: SmileyToiletPaperHouse.gif]

now THIS is a scarecrow! from Ipswich Mass.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I am a bad house. I'll be hiding with the lights turned out. LOL
[Image: ae216911c39fb9735adae7e1ac00a4841ef.gif]
I really don't care for candy and chocolate myself, but I always buy 3-4 big bags of assorted snickers, almond joy, peanut butter cups, kit kat and any other kind of garbage candy bars you can think of for Halloween. No candy corn or circus peanuts, anyone that gives those nasty things out for Halloween deserves to have their house egged.

I do like candy apples and popcorn balls though. I wish more people would give those out instead of the crappy candy, minus the razor blades and rat poison of course.
trouble with that good home-made stuff is that many people don't trust it (sadly) anymore, and won't let the kids keep it. candy apples and popcorn balls were the best! 57

[Image: popcornballs1.jpg]

I remember getting popcorn balls and rice crispy treats as a kid. Boy, how times have changed. It's a shame that kids just can't be kids anymore.
[Image: ae216911c39fb9735adae7e1ac00a4841ef.gif]

I don't get trick or treaters, the closed gate seems to deter that.

A parent would have to be insane to bring their kid up my driveway, unless you know us, you wouldn't have a clue what was at the end of it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I give out the good stuff. That way I can steal from the bucket. I don't want to eat crap candy.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
my former partner moved into a lovely new home 5 years ago. so she was just getting in from work one halloween evening and was in her uniform, Police and armed of course. the little kiddies coming up the walkway to trick or treat took one look, left, and she has never had another one visit since then. hahahaha hah no annoying teens either!

I love popcorn balls. I think I will risk a serious burn and try to make some this year. Can you use microwave popcorn? I haven't had that huge, orange and yellow, hot air popper in about 15 years...

The old ladies in the town where I grew up used to invite groups of kids in for hot chocolate or cider and a slice of pie. All of those old ladies are long gone. Real Halloween died with them.

Do you love or hate candy corn? I like it.

I need to stop posting when I'm hungry.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
When I was in 4th grade one of the mothers brought in the best popcorn balls, I've never had anything like it since. I should have asked for the recipe, what the hell was I thinking lol.
We're out in the country and get zero trick or treaters out here.
Bampton

Go fascinate someone else.
do kids still bob for apples? good clean fun! heh Old

[Image: bobbing-for-apples_1.jpg]

Oh how fun! I remember doing that!
Bampton

Go fascinate someone else.
getting ready here, the little candy extortionists will be here in a couple hours.
here is Maggot in his costume~

.gif   mycandy.gif (Size: 33.45 KB / Downloads: 44)

I would have skunk slippers on.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

This must be kind of expensive for those that live in neighborhoods.
(10-27-2010, 08:26 PM)bampton Wrote: Oh how fun! I remember doing that!

Bobbing for apples is disgusting! Freaking cesspool of saliva, germs and God-knows-what. I don't mind a little bacteria here and there (builds up the immune system and all that) but that's just nasty. Smiley_emoticons_kotz
Commando Cunt Queen
no rodents here...unless they want to hike up a three mile gated driveway.
Fug duh kund

Jesus..and I thought my driveway was long.
(10-31-2010, 04:34 PM)username Wrote:
(10-27-2010, 08:26 PM)bampton Wrote: Oh how fun! I remember doing that!

Bobbing for apples is disgusting! Freaking cesspool of saliva, germs and God-knows-what. I don't mind a little bacteria here and there (builds up the immune system and all that) but that's just nasty. Smiley_emoticons_kotz

That's why you gotta be the first bobber! Smiley_emoticons_wink
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!