Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major brain fart
So it appears the hormones have eaten my last brain cell. :O After I toasted my bagel this morning, I completely bypassed the fridge and put the cream cheese away in the utensil drawer. My husband just discovered it. It's been in there all fucking day. Smiley_emoticons_kotz

I wonder if it's still good....

Bam
Bampton

Go fascinate someone else.
everyone has them...11
if i told you what i did a few days ago, you'd feel much better. but i will NEVER tell anyone! Smiley_emoticons_stumm 50

As long as no animals, small children or invalids were harmed in the production of either one of our brain farts, then it's all good! Awink

Do you think the cream cheese is still edible?
Bampton

(11-08-2010, 07:55 PM)bampton Wrote: As long as no animals, small children or invalids were harmed in the production of either one of our brain farts, then it's all good! Awink

Do you think the cream cheese is still edible?

Before I answer, is the draw on the north or southside of the house?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'd hate to go out to dinner with you. Are you that fucking cheap? Just throw out the stupid $2.99 tub of cream cheese and buy a new one.
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-08-2010, 09:30 PM)username Wrote: I'd hate to go out to dinner with you. Are you that fucking cheap? Just throw out the stupid $2.99 tub of cream cheese and buy a new one.

Yea. I'm that fucking cheap. Smiley_emoticons_razz
Bampton

I locked my keys in the trunk about a month ago. That was pretty fucking stupid. $100 worth of fucking stupid, in fact.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Oh ALRIGHT... I tested the theory that if you take a hot, glass casserole dish out of the oven and immediately immerse it in semi-cold water...yeah, it basically blew up and I ended up fishing glass out of my garbage disposal. I kinda KNEW on some level it was going to happen--but it was totally different witnessing it. lol.
Commando Cunt Queen